Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financial-fund - financial-fund.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

n sight of the commercial interests of many was the restaurant business. Although investments in similar enterprises assessed as risk-fifth interest in this segment of the market is large enough. Even beginners in this field does not scare a large number of existing competitors and possibly long-term yield on the proper level of profitability. Others look more eloquently According to the company "Restcon", only in Moscow about 3500 catering. . Others sources cite a figure almost twice as this (I mean all the points of the stationary power supply). In addition, according to experts, the restaurant market is growing at 30% annually but. So that the dynamics of this trend nalitso.Esli you very, very new, listen to the advice of seasoned restaurateurs - do not reinvent the wheel from scratch. Take a lesson. But how? Buy a ready-made company, about which we can say that it is stable and

Plan:

Bronze Plan
160%
Minimum deposit $ 5.00
The maximum contribution of $ 50.00
Term of deposit 10 days
Number of payments 40
deposit refund NO
Daily 8.00%
RATE OPEN
Invest
Silver Plan
180%
Minimum deposit $ 55.00
The maximum contribution of $ 100
Term of deposit 17 days
Number of payments 34
Deposit return YES
Daily 4.70%
RATE OPEN
Invest
VIP
250%
Minimum deposit $ 550
Maximum contribution $ 2,000
Term of deposit 10 days
Number of payments 30
Deposit refund NO
Daily 5.00%
RATE CLOSED
Invest
Gold Plan
190%
Minimum deposit $ 105
Maximum contribution $ 200
Term of deposit 20 days
Number of payments 20
Deposit return YES
Daily 4.50%
RATE OPEN
Invest
Platinum Plan
210%
Minimum deposit $ 205
Maximum contribution $ 500
Term of deposit 24 days
Number of payments 12
Deposit refund NO
Daily 17.5%
RATE CLOSED
Invest

Accept: Perfect Money

all the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and still does not correspond to the time required by the admin to make a profit, I am very sure if the admin will only run with a very short time, and I also believe, admin will never give payment to investors well, and will be many investors who will lose the money they have invested in the program

Site is Russian but script is wonderful with all good features. Mid term and long term plans are added in this program but its good , we can only invest money in first plan which will expire after 10 days. I think program deserves investment and we can test it by making small investment.