Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldtradeteam - goldtradeteam.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Gold Trade Team focus on forex trading and stock market Our company�s main competitive edge is its custom-tailored approach to every investor, irrespective of the amount of investment. We seek long-term co-operation and look to establish a trust-based relationship with our every investor. Key lines of our business: Asset management,Brokerage services, Investment banking, Trust management,Online trading and Investment consulting.

Plan:

105% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $50 - $500 101.00
Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 103.00
Plan 3 $5,001 and more 105.00
Calculate your profit >>

Instant Package:109% After 1 Hour
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $350 - $1,000 104.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 107.00
Plan 3 $10,001 - $20,000 109.00
Calculate your profit >>

250% After 3 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $50 - $500 210.00
Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 230.00
Plan 3 $5,001 and more 250.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Perfect Money,STP,EGO,OKPAY,HD-MONEY,PAYEER

101% after 1 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, but I do not advise to investors to invest in this hyip program, because the risk is too high, and we also can see that the minimum deposit is determined by admin too high, investors should be careful with hyip programs like this, because it is too high risk for losing money that we have invested

Am in:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     03/01/2014 09:02

Batch:    50123215

To:       U5701605

Amount:   -201.00

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U5701605. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Gold Trade Team User monhyip.net.

Well its really good to find out that site is paying its members but i am still not sure that it can get such huge investment of 83 thousand dollars . I think these stats may be fake. On the other hand site is paying its members as well and payment proofs are posted in many forums. So we can trust this site not more than a day.

site is really paying its members but you can see that minimum investment set by admin is 50$  which is not affordable for many members but we can see that site has still received a big investment by members and total deposits reached to 119,742.14$ . Only few sites receive such big deposits in less than a week.

site is really paying its members but you can see that minimum investment set by admin is 50$  which is not affordable for many members but we can see that site has still received a big investment by members and total deposits reached to 119,742.14$ . Only few sites receive such low deposits in less than a week.

Definitely site really requires a big amount for investment and it could be a bad thing of this program but this is also reality that members have invested huge amount here  . I think it may because of its good plans which are very short term and admin is paying very lower reasonable profits in these plans. I really to like to see this program legit for long period.

am not considered yet, but still happy to see ROI are payed and posted to forum, The investment plans amounts are highly risky as it starts with $50 to invest on DAYS plans. security wise they are with 5star security level which include DDOS,SSL. If the investment Plans are with lower amount i prefer to take an offer.