Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

principal200 - principal200.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our investment strategies are built on solid, proven to work commodity trading techniques developed by an elite reputable group of fund management professionals. principal200.com is looking forward to providing its investors very attractive returns, while covering the risks during down markets and amplifying the earnings during consistently strong markets.

Plan:

25%-30% Daily For 5 Days
Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)
ROI 125% 1.00-4999.00 25.00
ROI 150% 5000.00-50000.00 30.00

200% After 7 Days
Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)
ROI 200% 10.00-50000.00 200.00

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,PAYEER,BITCOIN

admin too bold offer very high profits to investors, while the proper time to make a profit is too short, and I do not believe if the admin can make high profits in just a few days, I suggest to investors in order to leave this program, because it was too high risk for losing money that we have invested

admin too bold offer very high profits to investors, while the proper time to make a profit is too short, and I do not believe if the admin can make high profits in just a few days, I suggest to investors in order to leave this program, because it was too high risk for losing money that we have invested

Risk is quite high here because majority of hyips turned into scam on 2nd day no matter their plans are long term or short term. This program contain plans from 5 to 7 days. 7 days plan is quite risky because whole amount will be paid on 7th day while first plan is good because atleast they are paying 25% daily profit but it is must for members that site pay for 5 days.

Risk is quite high here because majority of hyips turned into scam on 2nd day no matter their plans are long term or short term. This program contain plans from 5 to 7 days. 7 days plan is quite risky because whole amount will be paid on 7th day while first plan is good because atleast they are paying 25% daily profit but it is must for members that site pay for 5 days.

well you have given a good review about this program because it has not completed its plan and turned into scam on 4th day. No member earned any profit from this program. Only those member will be safe here who referred a good number of active referrals here they may recover their loss by getting referral commission.