Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

deurox - deurox.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Deurox is a Company in the United Kingdom, and we have the experience gained over the world. Our mission is to build the most professional investment service that provides its clients with state of the art practice in terms of international standards of services. Depending on the amount of investment you can earn from 5% to 6% in limited period of time. You can also reinvest your earned interest. Our actions are based on the financial markets, in particular in the Forex market. That's because it is open 24 hours, transaction costs are low, no one can corner the market. 

Plan:

Basic Plan 5% daily for 30 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $500 5.00
Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Plan 5,5% daily for 30 days
Plan 1 $501 - $2,000 5.50
Calculate your profit >>

Premium Plan 6% daily for 30 days
Plan 1 $2,001 - $50,000 6.00 

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO,PAYEER

Site has got a great design and protected script and also carries a dedicated server. Plan is good as well and i think admin can maintain this site easily for long time because 50% profit after 30 days means 1.7% profit for one day which is not a high profit. Let see how many days admin will pay members.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high, even though the proper time to make a profit is quite long, but I am still not sure if the admin will give the advantage to the investors until the expiration of the specified time limit to make the profit, and I am sure, the admin will only provide payments to investors in just a few days only, after which the admin will never give any further payment to its investors