Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Q-inv - Q-inv.com

xetang

Queen Investment is a great platform for making online investments. It was created with an agenda to form a very beneficial and productive business by creating a combination of efforts, expertise and experience of expert financial management and investment IT base. Our company has been into this industry for a few years now. Since its establishment, Investment Queen has been showing commendably successful and consistent performance.
Our professional team always making new innovative ways to make we stronger than others, we need your support to do this. Our dedicated for investors is number one, lets started our succesfull history!

INVESTMENT PLANS:
Invest $1 - $500:      Daily Profit 2.00% For 50 Days     
Invest $501 - $1,500:      Daily Profit 3.00% For 50 Days     
Invest $1,501 - $3,000: Daily Profit 4.00% For 50 Days     
Invest $3,001 - $10,000: Daily Profit 5.00% For 50 Days
Working Time For Benefit: Monday - Friday    

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Hosting provider: Awknet Communications, LLC    
MarkDomain InfoVotes(0)ShareRemove ranking
Registrar    GoDaddy.com, LLC
Created    2014-02-24
Expire    2015-02-24
NS    NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Accept: PM, EG, Payeer, Okpay

Join here: https://q-inv.com/

I see lot of good thing in this site Like SSl DDos and also the domain is registereed through godaddy.com. Plans are long term which can be called as a negative point about this program. 1$ minimum investment is affordable but i think members must wait for 2 weeks before investment because we know that this month lot of long term plan hyips gone scam.

I do not believe with all the advantages offered by the admin can be obtained by investors, because all the profits are too high, and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days only, after which the admin will never give payment again , and I'm sure will be many investors who have lost most of the money they have invested in the program