Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldprofitexplorer - goldprofitexplorer.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

As a team of Forex Company, we are proud to welcome you to our website of best investment plan. Here is where you can share your financial difficulties and by proper investment procedures you can satisfy all your money needs for better bright life for an long period of time. 

Plan:

101-110% after 1 day or 115-200% after 2 days or 170-300% after 2 days or 1.1-10% daily for 30 days or 150-200% after 8 hours

Accept: Perfect Money

one day plan was good but we are unable to invest on it because minimum investment is starting from 50$ while 30 days plan is only a plan in which minimum investment set by admin is just 10$ but i dont think members will prefer to invest in that plan because existence of short term and hourly plan is proving that site will not pay member for more than a week. Site is only good for big investors.

benefits offered by the admin is too high, and I think HYIP has a big risk for investors to lose money they had invested, because I see the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is quite high, amounting to $ 20, and I suggest to the investors to be careful before starting to invest in this program, because I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a long time