Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flexlife - flexlife.biz

I'm not Admin

We like startups that show promise of future leadership through technology or business model innovations. Occasionally, we come across teams that are studded with stars. But, more often, we will invest in companies that exhibit fresh entrepreneurial grit and ambition, as well as a vision of game-changing innovation that can change existing industry dynamics in their favor. Flexlife Ltd, typically begins with an investment of $1 million to $3 million in a Series A or B round, and takes an active lead position. In general, we expect to participate in 2-4 rounds of investment in a company's lifecycle, totaling investment of $5 million to $15 million per company.

Flex Plan :

8% daily for 15 calender days

min $5 - $5,000

Life Plan :

10% daily for 12 calender days

min $100 - $5,000

After Plan :

145% after 15 calender days

min $5 - $5,000

Payment processors : LR,PM,AP

Reff 5%

Instant withrawal

FLEXLIFE

Site design is beautiful with professional look, and till now the performance delivered is inline as monitors has paying status since 10 days about this program

Plans are such that offer reasonable profit and looks sustainable in short to medium term

Variety of payment processors accepted along with LR and Alertpay. Further Minimum 5$ make this program more affordable.

Plans are such that offer reasonable profit and looks sustainable in short to medium term..as well as the minimum investment is also approachable for everyone..

5% referal commission and instant withdrawal which is a good thing..i think it ll increase the number of members..

Although a lot of people think that sites that offer short-term profit plans, turn to scam after a short time,

but I see that this site will continue to be a long time, because it is different from other sites that provide short-term plans,

it offers profit rates Already stable,

I think that it's worth a try here .

The admin here has a cashflow problem on LR account. My LR withdrawal is pending almost 24 hours now. I cancel my pending LR withdrawal and exchange it to AP 1:1. After I exchanged, I made an AP withdrawal and Boilahh - my AP withdrawal was processed instantly! If you have pending LR withdrawal here, just do what I did! :D