Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

monibrok-monibrok.com

rose

Welcome guest,

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it will someday become a butterfly

It is useless worrying about being better; bigger will take care of itself. There is nothing in us (moniBrok) that tells you (our prospective customer) that we are going to be nice guys, granted! But our monthly accounting of business will give you a clue, a small picture, you will see the big picture after your first month. From then the picture becomes bigger in your first year, and bigger and bigger it becomes. Imagine that you and us are talking three years from today, and you are looking back over the \"three\" years period, what would have happened during that time that makes you happy?

Quality of Life

Wealth

Satisfaction

START EARNING 4% EVERYDAY FROM AS LOW AS $50. REGISTER NOW!

PLAN A

20-percent (monthly earned profit, MEF) will be remitted to your purse every for 30 days for a total period of 120 days. After the 120-days period, the initial capital invested (ICI) will be returned to your purse. Any money in your purse can be withdrawn at any time at your convenience after it has been approved by our back-office.

PLAN B

25-percent (monthly earning profit, MEF) will be remitted into your purse every 30 days for a total period of 180 days. After the 180-days period, the initial capital invested (ICI) will be returned to your purse. Any money in your purse can be withdrawn at any time at your convenience after it has been approved by our back-office.

Accept-LR

JOIN

THis invest company is looking very professional with great script & hopefully live chat option is also here.. There is FACEBOOK ATTACHMENT on home page.. so this must be honest & sticky program definitely.. Their minimum investment should be 50$ with 4% daily... They have only one plan.. if we invest 100$, will funds 120$ after 30 days...

period of investment is long.site is not ddos protected and has no ssl certificate.it is on free list of hyip expolar.com

i did not find any other trusted hyip on site

Period is really long , I do not think that the site would be paid until the end of the period, especially that the 4% rate is high,

but I think you will not need to wait until the end of the period because you will recover the capital after 25 days almost,

then it begins to get the net profit, but Protection is not important, because many of the sites were providing protection, but quickly turn into a scam .

In my view plans offered are highly attractive as in addition to 20 to 25% monthly profit we get princpial back on expiry

And returns being reasonable may well be sustained for long term. But there are two reasons i avoid this program first minimum requirement of 50$ is unaffordable and secondly single monitor on the site has waiting status about this program since 86 days.