Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Turbo Earnings - turbo-earnings.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to TURBO-EARNINGS! - A new, promising piggy bank in 2014, which is based on a completely different marketing strategies and objectives.

use the services of the company can anyone hope to increase their capital. If you still hiding money under the mattress or in the bank, it's time to put them in the right place and get your interest! In this case you are absolutely no risk, because You decide when and where to invest your money. To your attention presented four different investment plans - hourly and daily. We also offer three tier referral program. 7% -3% -1% Investment project is designed for both professional and novice investors, and we will be happy to help beginners start on the path of profitable business that can lead you to financial independence. Through our affiliate program, we have created good conditions for so that you can earn by inviting our project their friends and acquaintances. Profit margin depends on the size of the investment, which only defines you. Your money should work for you, instead of lying 'dead' load on the bank card. Join us and you will understand what real income!

Plan:

START
0.62% per hour
Minimum - $ 3
Maximum - $ 200

DRIVE
0.75% per hour
Minimum - $ 200
High - $ 2000

SPEED
0.92% per hour
Minimum - $ 500
High - $ 2000 

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Payeer

I do not much like the hourly program like this, because a lot of hourly programs that hurt many investors, and I also saw admins offer considerable profit in just a very short time, and I'm sure the admin will never give payments to its investors, and will be many investors who will only suffer huge losses if they invest their money in this program

well this program has already got a big investment by investors and i see that majority of investors are logged in through Russia. 0.62% hourly profit is good admin has not mentioned any duration with plan. I think if duration of plan is upto 8 days then i think this site good to invest. if the duration is less than 8 days then our profit will become huge which will make this program more dangerous.