Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cash-racer - cash-racer.com

HYIPCORE

Cash Racer offers three plans, short term, Race ONE, Race TWO and Race Three, the last plan has duration three days which is the maximum duration of plans offered in this Russian program, the plans have higher profit in offer which is risky to deal with, all the plans have minimum set at $10 which is affordable amount.

the site is totally different from all other hyips. Homepage is totally blanked . No details are shown on site. It seems they are forcing their members to join join their site and get all details . I dont think it will attract investors. Only 1 hyip monitors is showing its paying status who received its payment on 23rd february.

I am still not sure if this HYIP program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because I see the site is so simple, despite the advantages offered by the admin is not too high, but I am still not sure if the admin will provide payments to investors, and I'm sure the admin will be able to survive with only a very short time