Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Best ECN Broker Forex

Tico

Octafx,is one of the best broker which we have so far around they are the best for me and market marker was then called but now am ok with the broker which am using to trade as am very comfortable with them in almost every thing

All kind of broker are fine as long as they are truly ECN and well-regulated. Some brokers claim that they are well-regulated but in fact is not. Also make sure to choose the right broker which regulated by the right regulator. I recommend a broker which regulated by FSA, or CFTC/NFA, if not FINMA and ASIC which still fine to many users and have good series of guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest FreshForex name it is pure class and they have several awards like been Best ECN broker, Best Broker in Asia (twice in last 2 years) and also their customer service been rated as number one, so these are more than enough things to look at before starting with a company and we also should note that they have MT4 platform which is especially develop for ECN users so this is what makes them ultimate king of ECN zone

Ecn broker is good for trader and I think this is as honest broker in forex, but as trader also need understand if forex is like as other business, certain company also can occur bankrupt colaps, so will better also choose strong broker with many client there it might more safe than broker that has lower client

In my view the best ECN broker is OctaFX and they have definitely proven this with winning award for it as well. I believe it’s a pleasure to be trading under a broker of this class and caliber, as I feel extremely good with them for all right reasons. They allow one to operate ECN account with as low as 5 dollars and there too have epic set of conditions with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, 15% stop out plus gigantic rebate scheme where we get 50% back on all trading orders that include losing trades too, so that’s why I like it so much and feel entirely comfortable with it.

Best ECN Broker is what works the best for you. I trade with FreshForex which has been operating for long and is a true ECN and regulated. It provides the necessary suitable conditions for comfortable trading. For me it is trade executions which must be fast & no-requotes along with low spreads, high leverage, bonus, rebates, and interests on deposit and now even Share Holder option, So far, so good!

For me I would suggest FreshForex it is pure class and they have several awards like been Best ECN broker, Best Broker in Asia (twice in last 2 years) and also their customer service been rated as number one, so these are more than enough things to look at before starting with a company and we also should note that they have cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN users so this is what makes them ultimate king of ECN zone.

Octafx,is one of the best broker which we have so far around they are the best for me and market marker was then called but now am ok with the broker which am using to trade as am very comfortable with them in almost every thing

Hello, I tried Octafx sometimes back, the platform is okay, but there are massive slippage during news events, did they correct this problem?

From what I have heard is that 60-70% of the brokers claiming to be ECN are actually desk dealers and that’s why before we select any broker we must research whether it’s really a ECN broker or just lying to attract clients. I have tried and tested OctaFX broker and their claim of been true ECN is absolutely correct. In fact, not just this but we can check their trading platform cTrader, it’s an platform develop especially for ECN trading so anyone using this will always be safe from desk dealing and this can be done only by a honest broker.

I think OctaFX is just one of the brokers out there, there are definately many more brokers out there! that are much better and more easy to work with!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trading with FreshForex for past few years and they are also true ECN Company. They suit my requirements and keep improving their services over time. They have spreads starting from 0.1, high speed trade executions, no re-quotes/slippages. They also offer bonuses on deposits of 101%, 36% ROI & $15 rebate per lot. They offer forex education & forecasts with excellent customer support services & fast withdrawals. Now I am able to do Binary Option trading as well!

So many broker on forex business, maybe we thinking not all broker is good and having reputable broker, and we choose forex broker because we trust with these broker, but however in forex business this is risky business and we also need carefully to investing money in account trading

As at now, I can only trust FreshForex broker, it is a true ECN broker and even for the moment if we don’t see that their service is so much good enough to work with them especially their 1000 USD no deposit bonus, it’s the ideal launching platform for new comers like me and can help us set our future.

• 3 months later...

I think OctaFX is just one of the brokers out there, there are definately many more brokers out there! that are much better and more easy to work with!

It would be mistake of a century to call OctaFX JUST one of the brokers, it’s one of the finest out there for any and every reason. I am not putting this because I trade with them, but I am saying this because this is PROVEN. They are regulated by FCA and is servicing since last 5-6 years with winning 17 awards in that period, it’s absolutely privilege to work with such highly rated and recognized company. This is just the security page, if you look at conditions, it shows even better setting with LOWEST possible spread starting at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account, 50% bonus on deposit and a lot more, so if you still put them into JUST one of the brokers than excellent choice.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

As i said before Dukascopy included as one of the best ECN broker, or if not you should try Interactive Brokers. If you still think that need bigger amount of money you could try FXCM or FXDD ecn account. Oanda also seems good with their ECN account and most costumers feel good with it.

I have an account with oanda, the only problem I have with them is their spreads ion their spreads accounts. 

• 3 weeks later...

As each trader is poles apart; he should go for broker after understanding his requirements of trading. With complete customized trading services I am enjoying a safe trading environment from my broker ForexChief. It is ensuring me narrowest zero spread, moderate leverage of 1:400, well-timed and fastest trade execution services and yes, complete security for my capital. I am enjoying easier transaction and withdrawal services and continual customer care support as well.