Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you have enough income From Forex Trading ?

TenkoFx

Profit that we can get from our trading account must be maximized if we want to earn more profit. Every trader surely want to get more profit and consistent. But to get it, we need to know our trading skills. Our trading result in forex is depend on our effort

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn, you must have a foul free strategy you can study and monitor the market talk to your broker openly and than make a plan , Risk management is the other thing you have to be master to earn in trading simply learn money management and risk management forex is profitable business.

• 3 weeks later...

6140acb0f7992e09dc7189834f933a40.png

of course in the forex trading business it will be very profitable and indeed this is one that can indeed change our life patterns for the better towards success, and of course by often learning and trying, so the most important thing here is that everyone has a level of profit each depends on how it works because each broker provides facilities such as forex education to help traders understand how it works

There is really nothing like enough, as the moment we make 100 USD, we wish to make 200 USD and so on. But anyhow, I am comfortable with what I am earning. I find it super easy with broker like FreshForex, as through them I am able to make plenty. They have epic 200% Deposit Bonus, so that boost how one can trade.

6vrAwYP.jpg

On 1/8/2020 at 9:10 AM, maspluto said:

Tickmill provides several promotional programs and facilities that can be utilized by traders, so that traders can increase their skills, profits, and experience so they can become traders of the month and get $ 1000 rewards.

of course every broker has all the facilities whose purpose is to facilitate traders in everything, therefore traders must be able to use it as well as possible so they can master it and understand how to run it, and indeed whether the Tickmill broker can trade with scalping techniques?

• 5 weeks later...

For using the scalping trading profitably, the lower spread is must because it helps to make profit easily in a short time. But the other types of traders also need the lower spread for making good money effectively. The best ECN executing broker ForexOne I have been using due to their lower spread facility which is 0.4 pips t their clients. Now as a scalper I can make good money.