Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you have enough income From Forex Trading ?

TenkoFx

My income is small compared to the other traders and only can meet with 10-20% of what i really need. So far i see this is not enough and also that is why i am still trying to make more profit and withdraw some while keep some in my balance so one day i could trade with higher lot size and making bigger profit so my income would be enough for me.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always try to do that but I know that just because it’s Forex it is not necessary that I would be able to earn enough income from it. I have to still work very hard and then I could get results favoring me and I might start earning income that would be enough. At the moment that is certainly not the case for me and I am just learning my tricks and how to deal with situation.

It’s my good luck that so early in my career I have been able to get myself associated with one of the highly rated Prop company, it’s YesFX Global company’s good work that I have finally started making good income and that happened after I finished the course from Remote FX Traders program, it made me graduate once again but this time in the field of technical analysis, it is so crucial for me to have good education over this.

This is the biggest difference better that I found while trading as I was able to predict and trade so much accurately after getting mastery over it and before I had no clue what I can trade but since knowing this analysis I can easily trade and earn money.

My income is small compared to the other traders and only can meet with 10-20% of what i really need. So far i see this is not enough and also that is why i am still trying to make more profit and withdraw some while keep some in my balance so one day i could trade with higher lot size and making bigger profit so my income would be enough for me.

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must try to do the best in forex and maximize our trading capital skills which we already have. Dont think that we can earn big profit if we use big lot size, we must know that we must be able to minimize the risk, keep discipline when trading

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must try to do the best in forex and maximize our trading capital skills which we already have. Dont think that we can earn big profit if we use big lot size, we must know that we must be able to minimize the risk, keep discipline when trading

You can earn bigger profit with bigger lot size. This is a very simple logic, how could you obtain bigger profit if you only have small deposit?. You should remember that your income would be big if you have bigger lot size and bigger pips. As for me i still have considerably small deposit, and keep increasing it so my income will be enough in future.

First if i have enough income i won't do any compounding like what i did right now, maybe in this 2015 i will keep compounding and will withdraw later in the late 2015. Also each trader has their own standard of how much that they think as enough, some think hundred dollars income is good while the other think it is thousand dollars.

First if i have enough income i won't do any compounding like what i did right now, maybe in this 2015 i will keep compounding and will withdraw later in the late 2015. Also each trader has their own standard of how much that they think as enough, some think hundred dollars income is good while the other think it is thousand dollars.

I try to maximize my trading skills to be better and then i also try to learn from trading experience. As as trader, we surely know that to get maximal result, we need to learn more and then more understand about forex. SO we also can increase our profit from time to time

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

I try to maximize my trading skills to be better and then i also try to learn from trading experience. As as trader, we surely know that to get maximal result, we need to learn more and then more understand about forex. SO we also can increase our profit from time to time

I also try to maximize well my trading skills with better again. although only trading with small capital but as long as we can manage capital with both the maximum result we can get. to get  income a lot in forex then we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading

I do wonder what did you mean by that? Does that have some kind of correlation with enough income in forex? I mean each trader must be feel their income is simply does not enough for them and keep trading, i myself feel my income isn't enough yet, so that is why i kepe trading for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I do wonder what did you mean by that? Does that have some kind of correlation with enough income in forex? I mean each trader must be feel their income is simply does not enough for them and keep trading, i myself feel my income isn't enough yet, so that is why i kepe trading for it.

You are right at one hand we are never going to stop and with every next trade we want to gain more but the question is about consistency and in my view if we are able to achieve that then that’s good enough for me. We always worry because we make profits by fluke so that never make us feel comfortable even with higher profits.

So, if we make profits with proper analysis and a plan then that will definitely make us feel good and then whatever income we earn it will make us happy and currently trading with OctaFX makes me absolutely thrilled because of their service. They have excellent platform for trading but what makes me very pleased is the instant payment system that’s in place.

• 2 weeks later...

dear i never use my real money while trading in the market i only use the bounce which we recived from the forum.if you are a new one then you should also trade with the bounce because in the start every trader make manny mistake which we don't know we have no idea about it.those who have manny amount of invesyment should get the skills amount the forex so that if we make loss the we can recover it

• 2 weeks later...

If one trader have enough income from forex i think many traders would be stop to trade in forex if they have enough income, Enough meaning is also different for each trader, one trader may think that their income is enough and stop with that amount with less spirit to increase it while the others maybe saying not.

• 2 weeks later...

If one trader have enough income from forex i think many traders would be stop to trade in forex if they have enough income, Enough meaning is also different for each trader, one trader may think that their income is enough and stop with that amount with less spirit to increase it while the others maybe saying not.

We need to more improve our trading skills if we want to earn more profit. Try to use demo account first if we want to earn more profit. Trading experience in demo account or we already got when we trade in forex, can be used to make us be better

• 3 weeks later...

I have not felt my income in forex sufficient, we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, and therefore try to always improve trading skills were good so we of the revenue will increase, so then we will get the maximum results when trading

Same here, i never felt that my income is enough yet. With only around hundred dollars are not enough, if only my earning is around thousands or more then i would be feel happy as i can get most of what i need per month such buying video games, paying electricity bill and internet bill also many others.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I am making 400 USD per month and that’s for me enough of the income to be satisfied with, but when it comes to future, I will definitely be needing more and I am hopeful that I will be able to earn that because I am trading with world’s best broker OctaFX broker, it has wonderful setup with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also they have got wonderful customer service that’s active 24 hours to help us out.

I think that is depend on the way you live, usually a forex trader who live in a place where the cost of living is high need more than 3 digit, while the one who live in a place where the cost of living is low need less than 4 digits. But the more we earn in foreign exchange the more we will feel happy with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Womever looks up to when he will get enough income before he starts trading in Forex will only end up in losses. No one makes the type of income that will serve him whatever he wants and the real thing is the fact that he is able to learn the rudiments of Forex because that's the most important thing.

Up until now i can recover around 50% from my total expenses per month, the rest is coming from my parents it is a shame but i keep working towards where i can really not depend on my parents, but still 2 digit earning per month in this country i live still does not enough. Even like that forex is the suitable place for me.

Up until now i can recover around 50% from my total expenses per month, the rest is coming from my parents it is a shame but i keep working towards where i can really not depend on my parents, but still 2 digit earning per month in this country i live still does not enough. Even like that forex is the suitable place for me.

It doesn't come automatically. It comes with time when a trader keeps doing what he knows how to do. it is a matter of you doing it your own way in a bid to learn better ways you can achieve this success. It is as well only when a trader is able to make this a reality that he can get the best from the market.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have enough income, at least my total income right now is enough to cover some of what i spend in one month, some of them covered by my parents but at least i feel somewhat a bit free from this one and help people, my main goal to trade in forex so i can get my own economic independence.