Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-pak -forex-pak.com

nomiasif

join now the Best and new forex forum Ever from Pakistan

For the PAKISTANI and INDIAN members who are little weak in making comments in ENGLISH LANGUAGE

MODERATED BY THE moderators of MT5 FORUM **TOXIC**

0.20$ PER POST

0.05$ for the topic not related with forex.........

and payments will directly transfer on first month of every month to your insta forex account

join now

BEST& NEW ONLINE FOREX  FORUM 0.20$ PER POST (INSTA FOREX) for PAKISTANI and INDIAN members ..comment in URDU / HINDI

• 2 weeks later...

Another great one from IFX. I guess this is strictly for Pakistanis. But then, it's all an embodiment of encouragement to new traders to raise some good trading capital. Pak forex seems promising, more so, since insta has some growing number of traders from Asia. We can call it a sister site time nigeria-forex which is sponsored by the same broker too.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a Bangladeshi, could I join this forum?? And what is the language of this forum?? please answer me...

There are different languages are used in this forum. Actually the forum is made especially for the members from Pakistan and India because their native language is being used here. Also i see that some people are  commenting in English as well. I think admin has allowed these three languages to comment. You can use English language.

Yeah, I think international members now make posts in the forum which is a nice one since it doesn't limit the activities to only the other two languages. What I don't know is if you can still link your traiding account to the forum if you already have an account with one of the forums sponsored by IFX.

Well I have really got an attraction for the forum because the payments are made on 2nd of each month and they have already paid me $70+ in my insta forex trading account however I am still trying to verify my trading account in order to withdraw profits next time since I had some losses and lost my balance.

Wow, that's a really nice one and that is the advantage you get from posting in a broker sponsored forum. If I'm still very sure, the forum pays not less than 20 cents and tbere is no minimum to what the poster can make in a day. That is the beauty of posting in such forums as there are chances of making a better thing from them.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a doubt  in this site . Because $0.20 per post is huge amount. If site paying all member than site  admin is honest.

But I have a question is this site only payment Forex account? Not other payment processor. How can I creat A forex account?

• 4 weeks later...

@Decub but there is a limit that we cannot go for a bonus more than $200 in one month, so it means earning is not unlimited however I wonder if anyone would be able to make $200 there as well because it is like 1000 posts. However I am hoping another bonus in my insta account now of $38 of this month to trade with.

• 2 weeks later...

@Decub but there is a limit that we cannot go for a bonus more than $200 in one month, so it means earning is not unlimited however I wonder if anyone would be able to make $200 there as well because it is like 1000 posts. However I am hoping another bonus in my insta account now of $38 of this month to trade with.

If you have an account in mt5 I'm sure you can't be active in this forum.  I miss the days when I joined so three forums that is instaforex related and its so good as I can really earn good amount of trading capital. But now I only going to stick to mt5 forum. Although I really want to be active in this forum also and hope to make additional funds in my account in instaforex.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes. This is because you can only attach one account at a time. That is even applicable to nigeria-forex because it is sponsored by the same broker. Even though I post in forex-pak once in a while, it is only a place where I make some posts at leisure and I don't hope to have any other thing like linking of my account.

Yes I can see, I also joined nigeria forex once but I never made a post over there since I saw it was for Nigeria's people only after it I joined this one. I have had some good amounts of payments from over here probably over $125+.

I used to be active in Nigeria Forex. I even joined it long ago and was posting there almost for fun. I never had that intention of attaching account till I discovered mt5 which I later sticked to. As for pak forex, I also created account with them when it was virtually new but was seeing a lot of strange languages, that's why I decided not to get active with that account.