Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CPAHero- Cpahero.com

saibaba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, the post rate of this forum or site sounds too good to be true. Such post rates are very rare to find among a lot of online paying programs and there is no exception to this one. However, if it is this promising, then there are tendencies that it is true and there might also be reason to join this one too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well looking this site is great. $0.10 paying rate is good and $0.25 referral paying rate is another good rate. But This website minimum payout is $25. Its very High Payout request. I am also member in this site. I hope I get my 1st payment from this site very soon.

I don't think I can earn here because the forum is not like a paid to post forum,it is more of content locking forum,I mean PPA/CPD kind of. I am so sure that the payment gateway will be paypal which is not supported in my country. The good thing about a forum like this is,you can learn how to make real cash online and not these peanuts that we earn from PTP sites.

lets see after two to three months time if this one is still good and paying  and getting lots of members. Once this forum gets good then I will going to be active in here also. I'm trying to have a come back in forex trading and and in ptp forums as well and the more I earn money the more trading capital I can have for my forex trading. So lets all hope to see ourselves earning good in here.

I think that the forum has already got lot of members,this forum is not a paid to post persay. This forum is a content locking forum. All you have to do is to create a thread that would pull the attention of members,so they will have to donate some funds to unlock the content,I think that is how you can earn in here.

It is unlocking and PTP forum, members do create content and other members can unlock it with some money if the want to make money through that locked method. Hoping if the Admin will put in place another payment processor because it seems that only Paypal is accepted here right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me tell you this forum isnot paying to unlock thread but there are some other things you get reward for .

They normally pay per each post or question you ask.

My balance is keeping accumulating but there is a breakdown in the forum as the payment can not be cashout again but rather for advertising purpose

• 2 months later...

You better try your best and visit the forum yourself because from what I know I think that the site is no longer paying we can request our payment for advertising purpose for now thou its been long since I visited the forum if there is new anouncement ,alot of payment proof is there in the forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

@rexway your right with that, the Forum is no longer a paid to post Forum but rather a post for Advertise Forum. All payment are processed through members Ads in the Forum. Let's hope if the Admin will change mind, traffic in there is likely to drop.

Its not a paying site since it starting, who said to you that it a paying to their members. Furthermore, its just an informative site regarding advertising and CPM. That`s it and there is nothing special except it.

• 11 months later...