Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can a broker earn money?

forexlover

brokers are many ways to earn money. Can of spreads and commissions. The bigger the spread, the greater the money earned by the broker. but it only applies to non-dealing desk traders and to the dealing desk broker, the broker can earn money from the trader loss

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brokers are many ways to earn money. Can of spreads and commissions. The bigger the spread, the greater the money earned by the broker. but it only applies to non-dealing desk traders and to the dealing desk broker, the broker can earn money from the trader loss

Be careful with dealing desk broker who are profiting themselves from their clients' losses. We actually can indicate this but it's not an easy job.

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful with dealing desk broker who are profiting themselves from their clients' losses. We actually can indicate this but it's not an easy job.

yes, for that I avoid trading in the dealing desk broker because it is very risky. I prefer trading broker with non dealing desk and give small spread so will be very profitable

All brokers want to make profit but there are 2 different way smaller profit but healthy condition with the clients which means long term income, or bigger profit but compete against their client and relatively short term. I prefer of course with the broker which want me to win no matter what so i can keep trade with them and they earn comission from my each trading for sure.

yes, for that I avoid trading in the dealing desk broker because it is very risky. I prefer trading broker with non dealing desk and give small spread so will be very profitable

Broker dealing desk will hod transaction by trader on their company still, if trader making buy hence broker will sell and likewise, and usually dealing desk broker want to making trader get loss, might if any trader want to closed order but often faced requote this also one indicate if broker included as dealing desk, but however forex is risky, as long as broker still paid all withdrawn I think trader still comfortable

Yes as long as they do that but in fact many traders resent that dealing desk kind of broker, they said they just steal trader's money and i think this is not really a very good idea. Also it is better to have the market where it is reflected from the real source of price aggregator, if you have broker which has more than one reliable liquidity provider then that is good, since i experienced the same.

Yes as long as they do that but in fact many traders resent that dealing desk kind of broker, they said they just steal trader's money and i think this is not really a very good idea. Also it is better to have the market where it is reflected from the real source of price aggregator, if you have broker which has more than one reliable liquidity provider then that is good, since i experienced the same.

Well to make it clear some dealing desk broker is act in gray area. They seems like allow their clients to win for some times before start to reap them, or even make sure they lose or win first and do the vice versa later. But one the clear area here is that broker earn from spreads if the broker is non dealing desk if not then it's from member's/ client's loss.

Well to make it clear some dealing desk broker is act in gray area. They seems like allow their clients to win for some times before start to reap them, or even make sure they lose or win first and do the vice versa later. But one the clear area here is that broker earn from spreads if the broker is non dealing desk if not then it's from member's/ client's loss.

AS a trader, we must be careful in choosing broker for trading. A good broker will help us to focus when trading and we need to maximize what we've got from our broker.

What kind of thing that broker will help us? Do that broker will give us free money? However it must be regulated, because broker without regulator is bad no one oversee them and there is big potential that a broker may do something harsh, but with regulation comes more money a broker should paid to a regulator. This means your fees when use that broker service could be higher.

Many trader giving suggestion to choose broker that has regulated and will good also if these broker having good reputation among trader, and we all will happy if we joined on legit broker which in every withdrawn we made always processed smoothly, but as trader also need to always safe trading and not recklessly although joined on good broker skill trading is important

@radex78 Of course i would join in that kind of broker but here we talk about how can a broker earn money and offering such an excellent service( if your broker is like that) to the traders or clients. The answer is simple that is spread but i think spread is not enough usually some broker offers another way just like give access to the deeper market thus give more money with that services.

@radex78 Of course i would join in that kind of broker but here we talk about how can a broker earn money and offering such an excellent service( if your broker is like that) to the traders or clients. The answer is simple that is spread but i think spread is not enough usually some broker offers another way just like give access to the deeper market thus give more money with that services.

For sure I don't know from where broker get profit, spread or might broker also they have certain trader that having good skill to making profit, I think as company broker will not relying from one source but also from various source, like as Bank, usually as company will recycle money from client that saved on bank to giving credit for business or might also bank they having good trader

Broker get the money from spread or from the other sources. Actually it is the service which make broker able to sustain and give some profits to their stake holder, and after that they may expand thanks to those services. Spread is actually fee for the service which broker offer when it acts as middle man to clients(traders). This is not DD broker but NDD.

Obviously broker makes huge difference, but don’t think that just regulated broker will change things too much, we need to make sure we have broker that’s proven and so far in my career, I have only found Instaforex been like that, they’re very special in every way and the biggest reason for me to join them is their simplicity and honesty, it has really helped me in performance and has helped me in achieving success and positive results

Broker get the money from spread or from the other sources. Actually it is the service which make broker able to sustain and give some profits to their stake holder, and after that they may expand thanks to those services. Spread is actually fee for the service which broker offer when it acts as middle man to clients(traders). This is not DD broker but NDD.

Yes, and broker which have good service surely will be used by many traders. More active traders, broker also will get more earning. ANd as a trader we must choose broker which have good service.

If the broker included dealing desk broker hence if trader loss hence broker will win, and if trader win hence broker will loss, I am ever reading this article from certain forum about dealing desk broker, and usually dealing desk broker also want their trader keep active and stay in company because this is also like as corelation as trader and broker, and might rarely especially beginner will win on this broker

@radex78: To be precise that is the concept of dealing desk broker not non dealing desk, if you lose then you are lose and the broker will be sorry with it even they still earn because they get the spread. That is one of the way for non dealing desk broker to earn money from their clients. It is not really bad and also one of the best place to earn than dealing desk.

@radex78: To be precise that is the concept of dealing desk broker not non dealing desk, if you lose then you are lose and the broker will be sorry with it even they still earn because they get the spread. That is one of the way for non dealing desk broker to earn money from their clients. It is not really bad and also one of the best place to earn than dealing desk.

Well, on the dealing desk itself, I often got my trading orders tricked by their conflict of interest. Some dealing desk brokers might having their own stop hunter which is kinda disturbing for us who are always set our own stop loss levels.

Well, on the dealing desk itself, I often got my trading orders tricked by their conflict of interest. Some dealing desk brokers might having their own stop hunter which is kinda disturbing for us who are always set our own stop loss levels.

If what they did in forex will never make them satisfy then why they should go to this place and trying to trade with only lossses they face? I am not really addicted to forex but addiction surely bad, i've seen few people who addicted to forex and that is not the most pleasant thing to see, well not really bad but it could make you lose more of your money.

Usually like it, dealing desk broker not throw order on direct market liquidity, but still hold on company, and if trader win hence broker will loss, so usually they using certain software like as you said, but each trader also have own decision will use service from dealing desk or non dealing desk, because however forex trading is risky business.

@radex78  They are actually the one who hold their own life on the line. Well why i said like that because some dealing desk love to betting, the earning is bigger than non dealing desk but the risk is bigger than non dealing desk. This is why dealing desk hate to lose, a broker can earn money from many ways including spread and also through betting against clients/traders position.

I think you already told everything here @myregister. I know the fact that broker like that cannot make much money and also to be honest they are harder to play with. One thing which i don't like about that kind of broker is that dealing desk main earning is from trader's loss and that is not a great benefit for us.

I think you already told everything here @myregister. I know the fact that broker like that cannot make much money and also to be honest they are harder to play with. One thing which i don't like about that kind of broker is that dealing desk main earning is from trader's loss and that is not a great benefit for us.

Some non dealing desk just get their own profits from spreads, if we multiply it with thousand clients, they can earn much without playing against the clients.

@novarisa: Not some but as far as i know most of them, there are also hybrid broker which is non dealing desk and offer at the same time dealing desk account, they do this just to satisfy all kind of traders who want to make money. So to make it simple, Non dealing desk makes money from spread, Dealing desk broker makes money from client's loss, and Hybrid Broker earns money from both depend on what kind of account the client choose.