Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can a broker earn money?

forexlover

You are right. Non dealing desk takes their profits from commissions and spreads and has nothing to do whether a trader loses or wins. This way there is no conflict of interest among trader and his broker. But if a broker is a dealing desk broker then conflict of interest arises and there is a large chance that a trader will fail.

The big problem indeed but actually there are some legit dealing desk broker we can use, but they are more like big brokers which need big investment from us rather than small investment from brokers we know. The worst is bucket shop broker, a less regulated broker which almost is dealing desk and really scammer to the core.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the services of brokers can be facilitated will forex trading, especially in FXB with low spreads and ideal leverage. And continuous trading evaluation can optimize our condition. Opening an online trading account is simple and secure. If you are a beginner or an experienced trader you are one step away from investing in the markets.

The big problem indeed but actually there are some legit dealing desk broker we can use, but they are more like big brokers which need big investment from us rather than small investment from brokers we know. The worst is bucket shop broker, a less regulated broker which almost is dealing desk and really scammer to the core.

There is a broker listed on NYSE and still got sued several times for cheating their clients. Regulation may matter but for a small retail trader it really means nothing in my opinion. Honestly of a broker is factor for them.

You are right. Non dealing desk takes their profits from commissions and spreads and has nothing to do whether a trader loses or wins. This way there is no conflict of interest among trader and his broker. But if a broker is a dealing desk broker then conflict of interest arises and there is a large chance that a trader will fail.

This conflict of interest which makes me think twice before starting to invest my money in dealing desk broker even actually i must admit dealing desk offers a really good offer like near zero spread or low spread or even fixed spread which you cannot get in non-dealing desk. But realistically, a broker mostly earn from commission or spread or even the combination of both.

Convenient when trading that it must be obtained so that we can be more focused to make funds in the trading account more maximal again. Trading experience must be utilized for maximum results can also be obtained. Spread betting allows you to trade on the price fluctuations of financial markets like Indices, Shares, Currencies and Commodities. 

This conflict of interest which makes me think twice before starting to invest my money in dealing desk broker even actually i must admit dealing desk offers a really good offer like near zero spread or low spread or even fixed spread which you cannot get in non-dealing desk. But realistically, a broker mostly earn from commission or spread or even the combination of both.

I can't tell about zero spread but fixed spread doesn't necessarily mean they are dealing desk. Traders prefer it and brokers with several liquidity providers can offer it. With fixed spread brokers make more profit than floating spread. Because floating spread almost always stays much lower than fixed spreads.

broker is an important factor in the success of a trader. then think carefully at the time will choose a broker, note the advantages and disadvantages of brokers. in addition to see what advantages and advantages, do not forget see also his broker regulation. for the convenience and security of the trader.

So with that, traders need to choose the best broker, with we can make comfortable and safe for trading activities on the run, so that can be successful in forex trading. I am currently choosing an Instaforex broker, because we can be comfortable and safe for trading activities, because the broker is trusted and also the best thing that has been given facilities

• 8 months later...

broker is an important factor in the success of a trader. then think carefully at the time will choose a broker, note the advantages and disadvantages of brokers. in addition to see what advantages and advantages, do not forget see also his broker regulation. for the convenience and security of the trader.

Well putting too much priority on regulation is not a good idea in my opinion. They are good if they are there but they won't come handy when you are in trouble. You will have to deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

A broker earns money from the spread, commission, and swap as these are the fundamental entities to take some part of your money while trading by the broker no matter you win or lose. So, you need to choose a broker who offers relief in these aspects. Choose well and stay blessed!

So, you need to choose a broker who offers relief in these aspects. Choose well and stay blessed!

For this we can also check for those brokers who usually offer rescue bonuses however bonuses can be tricky as well so do avail them after reading their terms properly.

• 3 months later...

A trader will need a forex broker to get connected with the counter parties in the cost effective and easiest way. Even, broker will need income source. As we can’t deny the fact that broker being an intermediary will charge commission as it is also an important stakeholder in the forex market. A forex trader needs to pay spread to his broker which is a significant earning source for the broker.

• 6 months later...

the one who pays the profit of the trader is not a broker, but the banks and large financial institutions that determine the price, and the profit that you get is purely from the market mechanism.

I wish this was 100% true but sadly there are dealing desk brokers who does not send orders to intermarket and takes the other side of the trade.

I honestly care little because the more important part is whether they do it in legitimate way, instead of dirty play. So, IF they do it accurately then I would go for it without any issues. And that’s where I am absolutely cool with it. The more important part is to judge and select right broker.

I currently use Tradeview, it’s one of the top companies. I have only joined it after digging deep and comparing from several places such as https://fx-list.com/broker/tradeview, as only after having 100% satisfaction, I am working with them, and I must say happily.

• 2 years later...

I suppose forex market is a good opportunity to earn money. First of all, you need to know a lot of info about the market. In order to understand the market and choose the right broker for trading, you need to learn all available info about brokers. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

16 hours ago, gds221 said:

I was always surprised that people want to know unnecessary information. In my opinion, this is also one of the types of such information.

I think the original post poses a good question. Knowing where a broker's income comes from can be useful information, because there are brokers such as bucket shops and binary options where the broker has a conflict of interest with the customer, and those are important to avoid.

• 4 months later...