Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buy Or Sell in Forex ???

What is affecting you is wrong timing. You most probably are buying at the wrong time and selling at the wrong time too. Timing matters a lot in Forex and If the trader must trade well and make profit, then he mist time well too. Trading is not like just targeting the market and buying any time but analyzing to know the best entry point.

when market pressure bullish, advisable if traders take buy order. while if market bearish, important to traders take sell order. the best way is following the flow and don't trade against it. because it'll give loss result if traders have no proper knowledge and strategy how to conduct it appropriately.

• 2 weeks later...

A bullish market is always the best buy time and it is quite better for the trader to take this approach irrespective of the kind of trader he is. There are better chances for the trader to buy low in a bullish market than in a bearish market. During analysis, a lot of things has to come into play and one of them is really to determine you buy or sell point.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading business is a type of business where the trader who is trading in it will have to make a buy or sell order. That is to say that you can either buy or you can sell and the thing that will matter to him is when he is able to analyze and know when to buy and when to sell.

Forex on its own is a business of buy or sell. I mean, it's all about trading and the main point is to know when would be the best time for you to either buy or sell. That us the way Forex works and the best way to deal with it is to analyze well so as to know your best time to do so. Trading in Forec as a business is such that you would make profit from if you have the knowledge to trade.

@ Decub that is coorcet forex is all about buying and selling and to know about the right time which is ripe for the trader to placed a buy or sell order that have to with good analysis it is when the trader do good analysis that he can correct himself and know the right time to placed an order

@ Decub that is coorcet forex is all about buying and selling and to know about the right time which is ripe for the trader to placed a buy or sell order that have to with good analysis it is when the trader do good analysis that he can correct himself and know the right time to placed an order

That is it. No matter the angle we tend to look at it from, the business is all about buying and selling. One of the things I like about Forex is that you simply sit at home and do all the things within. I mean, no opening of shops, no creation of a working environment. Once you can analyze well, then you are good to go.

• 6 months later...

When ever i Buy something the whole Market Goes Down !!!

When ever i Sell Something the whole Market Goes Up !!!

Does This Happen with you all ????

if Yes How can I avoid This ????

Plz Share your point ...

For sure i will join the trend. My indicator is news. If result is better than forecast i simply wait the trend and follow it, mostly it will rise compared to fall. I don't avoid the trend but mostly following it because it is the life of trader.

• 1 year later...

Check your broker first, well i don't mean to say bad thing about your broker but please check it once again. Usually some brokers who aren't regulated do SL hunting and that is really bad because you are against them. If your broker is fine, it is because you are against the trend. First learn the most logical way to make profit either technical or fundamental trading and be patience usually you are too early to open a position which make you fall to "shadow" movement.

It’s sometimes funny that there is only 2 options of Buy/Sell, but it looks like there are millions of options which is very strange, but it is only because when we get it right, we never let it go far, so our winning is never notice much, but for losses we let it go thinking it will eventually reserve, but majority times it won’t happen. Now when we learn to do trade with patience, it is the time we will find winning easier. I always love to do long term trading and that’s what I do with OctaFX broker using their swap free account where I can do long term trading with comfort and ease due to no worry of paying fees or charges for overnight trades.

BUY/SELL well maybe that is just the two options but that two options which make people live in forex changed. No matter what you choose first in the end you must close your position by either buy later or sell later since we are speculated in this market and with speculation we expect for more profit.

The thing that trade want to know is the right time to BUY or SELL, fundamentally a trader should know what they should do after buy or sell, in the end the position should be closed later. If you know the right time to do that, profit would be optimized and happy face around forex is exist.

• 2 weeks later...

When ever i Buy something the whole Market Goes Down !!!

When ever i Sell Something the whole Market Goes Up !!!

Does This Happen with you all ????

if Yes How can I avoid This ????

Plz Share your point ...

You can avoid those all by prediction, well not alwas true but if you use a proven indicator for many years such as Stochastic and MA100 you might see a little bit trend and trying to follow it. The problem is maybe that you just loss for around 2-3 times and already make a thread like this.

That is for technical traders, if you are based on fundamental analysis you will use news, but once again timing is not something that we can achieve just in one day, it requires maybe hundreds trial and errors before we start to know the right time to enter the market.