Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the oldest Broker Of the World

forexlover

I don't think that's something you can easily find. Perhaps the oldest broker must have closed shop and is no longer operational. What matters these days is the services brokers offer. There are a lot of them scattered all over them internet. It is only left for the trader to run a review of the brokers and determine that which is best for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was reading a book one day that I ran into similar question. Because I have once come across it, I had to put on my research cap and when I did, I came across a lot of things which centers on one Irving Kahn of Kahn brothers group who could be seen as the oldest broker. Though not in the real sense of the way we see online brokers but devoting a lot of years in the business is worth having the hand shake.

• 1 month later...

The oldest broker shouldn't be of much importance to a trader rather trading with a broker that gives him some degree of satisfaction when it comes to services they offer. There are a lot of brokers online and the trader can just choose anyone at will to bank with and to make money with. There is no restrictions to what you can achieve with your broker provided they do not do some hide and seek games.

I don't know the oldest broker in the world and I have not asked for it because I'm sure that the brokers that are in this business of forex are too numerous to mention. Old brokers are the best if they are still around because they are not going to scam you quickly like some of the new brokers.

I think the TS might just want to know if there is a broker he can trust that's all. But if that is the case, there are quite a lot of them that can be trusted in the internet and what the trader has to do is to run a review of them. There are no perfect broker but only some trusted brokers.

• 6 years later...

I think, to me the most difficult task as a trader in Forex trading is choosing the right broker. Because the number of scam brokers are day by day increasing. So, it’s getting more and more difficult for every trader. But I am blessed by trading with Forex4you the licensed and trusted Forex broker. This broker provides different and secured bank account to their clients so traders can easily invest money in this trusted broker.

an interesting question, since the lines for a broker in our time cannot be large, many after some time simply disappear from the market, for example, I have been working with Expertoption for more than two years, the conditions are super, I am satisfied with the results of the work!

• 2 weeks later...