Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,686 posts

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

it is clear that must run every trader, because in the forex business it is necessary to the preparation and readiness on the run to be able to get the maximum results. For that to execute trades can be run trading by learning to better facilitate the plunge in real account in generating profits

francmorio

francmorio

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Stekin I do agree with you that it’s good profit to have, but best thing? Surely that’s going too far in my book. I am enjoying little profits, but certainly with time I need to grow and so does my profits, it’s not possible to suddenly find profits growing but we need to work hard for it to make it grow.

I got the best solution with help of my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and their leverage is even better with been highest up to 1.500, so this helps me trade in the finest way and make bigger profits much easily due to low money that’s been charged on spread for any pair that I select.

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,686 posts

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

in running the trading will be up for grabs in profits if already have the maximum science, because the risk is very large, it should be more aware of our forex trading well run. And with that let's take advantage dar facilities such broker in a demo account to practice trading run by taking it to run good trading

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

Little profit or not all are profitable to me, as long as i get the profit i will be happy even a bit disappointed because the profit doesn't reach to the height I want. As a realistic trader, you will take this profit as much as you able to get without waste every single of it. I prefer to cut loss even for 1/2 or 1/4 my targetted profit.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,517 posts

@sidejob: But if we able to get bigger profit why not? It seems so funny that you just want to accept this little profit at all. Don't get me wrong, i will accept it no matter what especially if i cannot make more money from it, but if the possibility is still high i will optimized the trading and get bigge profit asmuch as i can.

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

@sidejob: But if we able to get bigger profit why not? It seems so funny that you just want to accept this little profit at all. Don't get me wrong, i will accept it no matter what especially if i cannot make more money from it, but if the possibility is still high i will optimized the trading and get bigge profit asmuch as i can

The merchant can not be successful in the CFD market until he is fully aware of the many rules. It is not easy to find these setting steps. FXB Trading helps merchants with their regulatory stuff and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,517 posts

Huh? I am talking about making profit less not about CFD, as far as I know, CFD is a pretty much risky business. If we want to make a correlation between those two you need to know that little profit in CFD isn't bad, what you need is steady profit not try to take unecessary risk for bigger profit which is harder to hold and may lose instantly in a matter of seconds.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,686 posts

Huh? I am talking about making profit less not about CFD, as far as I know, CFD is a pretty much risky business. If we want to make a correlation between those two you need to know that little profit in CFD isn't bad, what you need is steady profit not try to take unecessary risk for bigger profit which is harder to hold and may lose instantly in a matter of seconds.

And maybe with the risks that exist in the forex trading business is very large, so traders try to always do in learning maximize skill with maximum trading ability, to better understand it we are to run trading properly and correctly. Given nothing is instant in the forex business, so try using a demo account or a demo contest at Instaforex brokers to add experience and understanding how our trading works properly

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationIndia

No matter what would be the amount of the profit, it will be surely accepted by the traders, but they need to have urge for more profit, and for that they will need to have proper knowledge and experience and skills.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,686 posts

No matter what would be the amount of the profit, it will be surely accepted by the traders, but they need to have urge for more profit, and for that they will need to have proper knowledge and experience and skills.

Indeed skill capability is the thing we must have with maximal, forex business it is a business that there is very high risk. So try to maximize the skill of trading ability by learning as in practice in demo account or also instaforex demo contest in our stage to succeed in forex trading that we can get

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,517 posts

And maybe with the risks that exist in the forex trading business is very large, so traders try to always do in learning maximize skill with maximum trading ability, to better understand it we are to run trading properly and correctly. Given nothing is instant in the forex business, so try using a demo account or a demo contest at Instaforex brokers to add experience and understanding how our trading works properly

Nothing is instant in this business and it takes time for you to be like that. You can choose to trade and take the small profit and goes on but I do recommend to still calculate the risk and how much pips that you want to earn. If that is worth just take it, but it is better to earn something even so small compared to risky something but lose bigger.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Little profit is better than loss. But it won't be a good thing for the long run. In certain situations it is better to get out of a trade with little profit. When trading it would be better to have a risk reward ratio 1:>1.

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Little profit is better than loss. But it won't be a good thing for the long run. In certain situations it is better to get out of a trade with little profit. When trading it would be better to have a risk reward ratio 1:>1.

For that, when in trading we have not maximized it would be better always to run good trading with the preparation with learning. All successful investors and traders in the Forex and CFD markets are familiar with the name FXB Trading. This is basically an online intermediary service that offers an effective type of trading base.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

For that, when in trading we have not maximized it would be better always to run good trading with the preparation with learning. All successful investors and traders in the Forex and CFD markets are familiar with the name FXB Trading. This is basically an online intermediary service that offers an effective type of trading base.

Well, the discussion here is about accepting small profit, isn't it? So would you? Well not all would accept it but no matter how small that profit we get even just 1 pipette that still profit, right? The profit which could cover your loss. My few words of advice, accept the profit and rework with it so you can get the bigger profit.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Well, the discussion here is about accepting small profit, isn't it? So would you? Well not all would accept it but no matter how small that profit we get even just 1 pipette that still profit, right? The profit which could cover your loss. My few words of advice, accept the profit and rework with it so you can get the bigger profit.

To be able to cover our losses well then traders must really we understand and learn well, so traders should try as much as possible to be able to master everything right

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

To be able to cover our losses well then traders must really we understand and learn well, so traders should try as much as possible to be able to master everything right

Maximize the ability to trade the way we can be successful in forex gradually. Trading in the CFD market is a complex affair because it involves the use of speculation and strategy. Therefore, it needs to be associated with a superior trading platform in providing diversity and tools. FXB Trading has the best trading platform available in the market.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

About covering losses little profit probably won't cover for us, but the small loss is pretty much important for us. I would be gladly to accept this small profit for the sake of more stable profit in long term. It is better to be safe rather than worry when it comes to foreign exchange trading.