Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com and Freshforex.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

Freshforex

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

it is clear that must run every trader, because in the forex business it is necessary to the preparation and readiness on the run to be able to get the maximum results. For that to execute trades can be run trading by learning to better facilitate the plunge in real account in generating profits

francmorio

francmorio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Stekin I do agree with you that it’s good profit to have, but best thing? Surely that’s going too far in my book. I am enjoying little profits, but certainly with time I need to grow and so does my profits, it’s not possible to suddenly find profits growing but we need to work hard for it to make it grow.

I got the best solution with help of my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and their leverage is even better with been highest up to 1.500, so this helps me trade in the finest way and make bigger profits much easily due to low money that’s been charged on spread for any pair that I select.

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

in running the trading will be up for grabs in profits if already have the maximum science, because the risk is very large, it should be more aware of our forex trading well run. And with that let's take advantage dar facilities such broker in a demo account to practice trading run by taking it to run good trading