Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

I just want to make profit in genuine way regardless of big or low, as size doesn’t matter. We can eventually catch up with the size of profits but we can’t catch up with the way of it. I always trade with proper way and method, so rest is hardly any issue at all. I get serious advantage through FP Markets, as they are fantastic company to work with been an Australian based broker while have ultra-tight spreads, flexible leverage, real market liquidity and much more, it’s amazing to be part of such company and one is ever likely to make good profits.

to be able to make a profit that way then we should be able to understand how our analysis well, and learn to be understanding in making plans and techniques in running trading, because to be able to make a profit is not easy, it takes skill and management of our in achieving profits

to be able to make a profit that way then we should be able to understand how our analysis well, and learn to be understanding in making plans and techniques in running trading, because to be able to make a profit is not easy, it takes skill and management of our in achieving profits

This is main point and important for trader to learn how to analyze the trend market and also keep discipline with risk management and money management, in trading if we get little profit it still better than loss, but in trading for long run, might little profit is not good if sometime facing big loss

This is main point and important for trader to learn how to analyze the trend market and also keep discipline with risk management and money management, in trading if we get little profit it still better than loss, but in trading for long run, might little profit is not good if sometime facing big loss

In this business, for every trader does need to be able to do the learning trading. because with a lot of learning will make us able to improve the skill so well that would make we can trade well and a maximum of science that will be obtained. To learn we can use a demo account or follow demo contest of broker instaforex

In this business, for every trader does need to be able to do the learning trading. because with a lot of learning will make us able to improve the skill so well that would make we can trade well and a maximum of science that will be obtained. To learn we can use a demo account or follow demo contest of broker instaforex

Yes of course as trader need always keep to practice and learning, with more experience and facing many kinds condition on the market hopefully will able analyze and determine best timing to make entry and exit point, and this is also required more practice with trial and error because without good learning hence as trader will able make better skill

Yes of course as trader need always keep to practice and learning, with more experience and facing many kinds condition on the market hopefully will able analyze and determine best timing to make entry and exit point, and this is also required more practice with trial and error because without good learning hence as trader will able make better skill

learning must be done at any time, at any time to do the study then there will be the results that can be obtained. forex risk is very high, so to be able to generate a profit that depends on the knowledge and abilities possessed. us always to try to run with a practice trading on a demo account and a demo contest in broker instaforex

learning must be done at any time, at any time to do the study then there will be the results that can be obtained. forex risk is very high, so to be able to generate a profit that depends on the knowledge and abilities possessed. us always to try to run with a practice trading on a demo account and a demo contest in broker instaforex

indeed this forex business risk is very high, but comparable to the same benefits are also huge, so traders have to keep learning and mastering how to trade it well, and use the demo account as lessons are beneficial to us, in order to understand and manage his trade with good

indeed this forex business risk is very high, but comparable to the same benefits are also huge, so traders have to keep learning and mastering how to trade it well, and use the demo account as lessons are beneficial to us, in order to understand and manage his trade with good

we should be able to understand the risks well and to be able to make our work better roads and better understand, with their understanding and learning the maximum then any obstacles and risks can we manage it right

we should be able to understand the risks well and to be able to make our work better roads and better understand, with their understanding and learning the maximum then any obstacles and risks can we manage it right

We need use risk management in trading because we can't making better trading result if we can analyze the market properly hence we will get better result but if we can't analyze the market might will hard to making profit, and if we can making profit although little profit hence we will better result

We need use risk management in trading because we can't making better trading result if we can analyze the market properly hence we will get better result but if we can't analyze the market might will hard to making profit, and if we can making profit although little profit hence we will better result

Therefore we should be able to understand the control of risks well in order to assist in minimizing it karen in the trading capabilities and our businesses is one way to be able to control any risk and manage the way it works properly, in order to facilitate in reaching its profits

• 2 weeks later...

correct it, and therefore expected a trader can use a demo account as well as possible in order to help prepare yourself when using a real account so that advantage can be obtained easily and consistently

I think Demos are not the best ways to learn how to trade, I once had an instaforex demo but when I swiched to real account, I realised the price movements of their live are demo are completly different. Furthermore, demos have no emtions. I was later to learn rthat this broker is a market maker not an ECN broker. I had to leave them!

I think Demos are not the best ways to learn how to trade, I once had an instaforex demo but when I swiched to real account, I realised the price movements of their live are demo are completly different. Furthermore, demos have no emtions. I was later to learn rthat this broker is a market maker not an ECN broker. I had to leave them!

Usually we will having experience when we trade using service from broker hence we can making conclusion whether these broker is good or bad, for me as long as still can making good profit and making money with these broker, still will trying using service from broker, now I am trade on forexmart, as long as still smoothly hence will trade and work with this broker

Usually we will having experience when we trade using service from broker hence we can making conclusion whether these broker is good or bad, for me as long as still can making good profit and making money with these broker, still will trying using service from broker, now I am trade on , as long as still smoothly hence will trade and work with this broker

experience in ourselves to be able to understand with both in order to make the way it works correctly, because it is basically trading can we manage well to be able to facilitate in achieving profits and run correctly,

I won’t really mind any profits, as long as I can stay away from losses. I am able to do it confidently which is through broker like FreshForex, as they are amazing. They have zero spreads, high leverage up to 1:1000, Mega Rebate and then there is mighty 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, so that really helps me getting higher profits.

I liked what you have said. People don't give value to little profits. But make a big fuss about suffering losses. If someone can make even small profit then in time he or she may find a way to turn that little profit in to big profit.

I liked what you have said. People don't give value to little profits. But make a big fuss about suffering losses. If someone can make even small profit then in time he or she may find a way to turn that little profit in to big profit.

Therefore, we must understand well how it works to understand risks properly in order to make us better mastered and understood correctly, how it works so we can and reach advantages with ease

Therefore, we must understand well how it works to understand risks properly in order to make us better mastered and understood correctly, how it works so we can and reach advantages with ease

Yeah and all of those will take time and a trader must give himself the time needed to improve his method. It won't be easy but when all those efforts will bring fruit then it will seem that their efforts were worth it.

Why not little profit, as long as able making consistent profit is good thing even only small profit, but unfortunately, making consistent profit is not easy at all, sometime as trader must facing with loss and this sometime can influenced on emotion

in the presence of a very high risk, so forex trading is not an easy business to be run, but with all that we can learn well to get the results that we can feel in the end the profit can be obtained

in the presence of a very high risk, so forex trading is not an easy business to be run, but with all that we can learn well to get the results that we can feel in the end the profit can be obtained

because this forex business loss is very high, and very easy to execute trades, the trader must be able to understand and manage its trading well, and should be able to manage risk and capital properly, and also always learn regularly. it will be easier to run its trading and easily benefit

because this forex business loss is very high, and very easy to execute trades, the trader must be able to understand and manage its trading well, and should be able to manage risk and capital properly, and also always learn regularly. it will be easier to run its trading and easily benefit

very clear that in the forex business has the skills and abilities to the maximum owned trading. Forex is a business that needs to work hard in learning are run for the benefit to be achieved. So for the demo account is more suitable for us make the learning stages with step by step to success can be achieved

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

because the forex business is required trader has the ability and skills, as well as manage risk and capital well, then profits can be easy to obtain, to the advantage of a demo account so they can learn to understand and manage it properly, and could reach the maximum benefit

it is clear that must run every trader, because in the forex business it is necessary to the preparation and readiness on the run to be able to get the maximum results. For that to execute trades can be run trading by learning to better facilitate the plunge in real account in generating profits

Stekin I do agree with you that it’s good profit to have, but best thing? Surely that’s going too far in my book. I am enjoying little profits, but certainly with time I need to grow and so does my profits, it’s not possible to suddenly find profits growing but we need to work hard for it to make it grow.

I got the best solution with help of my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and their leverage is even better with been highest up to 1.500, so this helps me trade in the finest way and make bigger profits much easily due to low money that’s been charged on spread for any pair that I select.

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

That OctaFX offer low spreads of 0.2 pips doesn't necessary mean the traders benefit. each trader has to learn the art of trading, without the knowledge the low spread is useless. I hope you understand what i mean, knowledge is key.

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

Yes knolwedge will obtained if we having experience, which we will get experience if we always practice, reading on theory is important but practice will giving more valuable lesson because we will take action directly on the market and we can learn from our experience with our own research

in running the trading will be up for grabs in profits if already have the maximum science, because the risk is very large, it should be more aware of our forex trading well run. And with that let's take advantage dar facilities such broker in a demo account to practice trading run by taking it to run good trading