Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net, Tea-house.biz and BTC-Avalanche.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Soft-mining

Secure-Investment

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

kim

kim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Take profit is a very important factor while trading. Many traders fail to understand this and thus give back their profits made on a particular trade. As a trader you need to know that you have to take profit on each and every trade in order to keep your account growing.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Not just take profit, in risk management you must know how to use SL perfectly. The ratio is 2:1 means that in the ideal condition your TP/SL ratio is at 2:1. By the way, little profit isn't bad since profit is profit nothing wrong with how small is that, in fact we should be grateful to create profit than create loss.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

So small profit isn't a big matter, right? People over the world struggling to make big profit and forget that there is another day for tomorrow, small profit is better rather than sorry later. I know 0.xx isn't that big but how about lose 0.xx which is better? Gain or Lose? I would prefer gain even small even actually big gain is what i am looking for, do you agree myregister?

Ronnie Irani

Ronnie Irani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Profit is profit little or big does not matter, we just need to be getting it consistently and then even small capital will look into big figures, but if we go after big amounts only then we will not be able to reach too far into things. I am a scalper, so I always trade for few pips, I am happy doing that because I know with consistency even this will be enough to give me good profits consistently. I am extremely fortunate to have OctaFX broker at my side with their low spreads starting from just 0.1 pips for all major pairs and more to add is their quick and dashing platform in cTrader, it is special with all trades been executed instantly.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

Seems like a lot of traders here have the same agreement with the others. Profit is not a big matter if that is big or small but still a small matter that many people think. Big profit of course better than small profit, imagine if your position closed before it reach its potential, damn that is hurt enough.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Yes i agree with you profit is still profit, even i want bigger profit but it doesn't mean i don't want small profit and also if i think about it once more, small profit tend to have small risk which means that for many newbies or someone who still has small capital as less risky trading.

omar-profits

omar-profits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

it is acceptable for me, because forex is not to earn quickly in few days, no it is not forex.

forex is Accumulated profit, if you know how to earn balanced daily profits it will be a good investment, but if you are searching for fast and big fortunes in short time.. forex is not suitable for you.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

Yes foreign exchange is more like long term career for someone who want to really get sustainable income just like their previous job only the difference is the amount we've got and the flexibility it has. I accept small profit no matter what, that is profit and what we should try to get as much as we can, even still small.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Yes,I accept low profit in Forex business. I believe that low profit is better than huge loss. So we should accept low profit.Greedy person can not earn money from Forex.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts
of course how many profit that obtained in forex trading as trader they must accepted because this is our profit, might market condiion not supported to making big profit although small profit it will better than huge profit but loss eventually, and some trader they use strategy to modify stop loss in profit to lock profit even small profit

greatness123

greatness123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
yes its better you accept little profit than you loss all your money,little profit but consistence is very good,because I could remember one of my trading account which I keep multiply little by little but immediately I wanted to grow the account faster.I begin to loss that money,so little profit matters but make it consistence

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
I think no matter what accepting profit is what we should do, well of course we must be a bit greedy or stubborn to reach our Take Profit or the profit we want to reached. I accept little profit because that is the case when i think the market won't help me to rise or fall further so cutting the position even it is low is the best thing i can do, it is more as the act to secure profits.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Although we just get small profit, we must try to be better. Result depend on our effort. Try harder and make experience as lesson to make us earn more profit

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Although we just get small profit, we must try to be better. Result depend on our effort. Try harder and make experience as lesson to make us earn more profit

Yes it will good if we also accept all profit although only small profit obtained, and if loss also we must accept it as part in trading, because loss also as part in trading, and here as trader also will work based on money management and risk management to maintain account for longer life because forex trading is not easy

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
Why not this is the great mistake that people do make to be precise some trader need to excercise some patient when it come to the business of forex market only this can help them succeed

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Yes it will good if we also accept all profit although only small profit obtained, and if loss also we must accept it as part in trading, because loss also as part in trading, and here as trader also will work based on money management and risk management to maintain account for longer life because forex trading is not easy

As a trader, we need to have good money management and risk management when trading. Both can be honed since we use demo account to make practice. If we want to earn more profit, try to more improve skills. 

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

As a trader, we need to have good money management and risk management when trading. Both can be honed since we use demo account to make practice. If we want to earn more profit, try to more improve skills.

Yes in fact like it, but also as trader need strategy and tactic to catch opportunity that available in the market, and this also need good learning and also good psychology trading to implemented strategy and plan trading according our plan although making little profit but if consistently hence it will better than loss

my name

my name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

in the beginning of the work we have to accept little profit because there area many thing to learn about the forex trading.those who earn huge profit in the forex they have learn every thing even they know the advance work of the forex thats the reason they enjoy huge profit when ever they place order .

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

As long as it is positive pips they are welcome. But if it is high risk and low return then in my opinion it is not good enough. This happening once in a while is fine in my opinon.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts
Yes I think little profit is better than loss, but might not all trader they will accept with small profit, and because still having desired to making profit and start new trading again, and trading forex actually need patience although get little profit but if they having patience hence little by little will become big profit