Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

• 1 month later...

it is acceptable for me, because forex is not to earn quickly in few days, no it is not forex.

forex is Accumulated profit, if you know how to earn balanced daily profits it will be a good investment, but if you are searching for fast and big fortunes in short time.. forex is not suitable for you.

• 4 months later...

Yes foreign exchange is more like long term career for someone who want to really get sustainable income just like their previous job only the difference is the amount we've got and the flexibility it has. I accept small profit no matter what, that is profit and what we should try to get as much as we can, even still small.

of course how many profit that obtained in forex trading as trader they must accepted because this is our profit, might market condiion not supported to making big profit although small profit it will better than huge profit but loss eventually, and some trader they use strategy to modify stop loss in profit to lock profit even small profit

yes its better you accept little profit than you loss all your money,little profit but consistence is very good,because I could remember one of my trading account which I keep multiply little by little but immediately I wanted to grow the account faster.I begin to loss that money,so little profit matters but make it consistence

• 2 weeks later...

I think no matter what accepting profit is what we should do, well of course we must be a bit greedy or stubborn to reach our Take Profit or the profit we want to reached. I accept little profit because that is the case when i think the market won't help me to rise or fall further so cutting the position even it is low is the best thing i can do, it is more as the act to secure profits.

Although we just get small profit, we must try to be better. Result depend on our effort. Try harder and make experience as lesson to make us earn more profit

Yes it will good if we also accept all profit although only small profit obtained, and if loss also we must accept it as part in trading, because loss also as part in trading, and here as trader also will work based on money management and risk management to maintain account for longer life because forex trading is not easy

Yes it will good if we also accept all profit although only small profit obtained, and if loss also we must accept it as part in trading, because loss also as part in trading, and here as trader also will work based on money management and risk management to maintain account for longer life because forex trading is not easy

As a trader, we need to have good money management and risk management when trading. Both can be honed since we use demo account to make practice. If we want to earn more profit, try to more improve skills. 

As a trader, we need to have good money management and risk management when trading. Both can be honed since we use demo account to make practice. If we want to earn more profit, try to more improve skills.

Yes in fact like it, but also as trader need strategy and tactic to catch opportunity that available in the market, and this also need good learning and also good psychology trading to implemented strategy and plan trading according our plan although making little profit but if consistently hence it will better than loss

• 1 month later...

in the beginning of the work we have to accept little profit because there area many thing to learn about the forex trading.those who earn huge profit in the forex they have learn every thing even they know the advance work of the forex thats the reason they enjoy huge profit when ever they place order .

Yes I think little profit is better than loss, but might not all trader they will accept with small profit, and because still having desired to making profit and start new trading again, and trading forex actually need patience although get little profit but if they having patience hence little by little will become big profit

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I think little profit is better than loss, but might not all trader they will accept with small profit, and because still having desired to making profit and start new trading again, and trading forex actually need patience although get little profit but if they having patience hence little by little will become big profit

Therefore traders should be trying to maximize our ability to be able easily to be able to trade properly, so that our patience can be helped by our own ability and skill were very nice, and can allow us to be as hard as possible to be avoid risks and minimize losses well

Therefore traders should be trying to maximize our ability to be able easily to be able to trade properly, so that our patience can be helped by our own ability and skill were very nice, and can allow us to be as hard as possible to be avoid risks and minimize losses well

As trader they need always to improve ability and also having patience in trading, but in forex actually we can't avoid loss because this is also as part in trading but we need to manage these risk with keep discipline to obey rules system trading and strategy and also discipline implemented risk management in trading

As trader they need always to improve ability and also having patience in trading, but in forex actually we can't avoid loss because this is also as part in trading but we need to manage these risk with keep discipline to obey rules system trading and strategy and also discipline implemented risk management in trading

risks should we prioritize in order to understand it well, with its only advantage we think we will find it difficult when we experience loss, the kit can not do well, and his loss can not meminimasilir also perfectly so that we could face bankruptcy

Profit and loss in trading forex is general thing that often occur on many transaction, if we facing with loss don't let emotion leading next decision, but if we facing with profit don't leading us to become over confident, in trading we also need plan trading to manage risk and money also we need obey rules our system trading with discipline to later get easiness in evaluation trades

Profit and loss in trading forex is general thing that often occur on many transaction, if we facing with loss don't let emotion leading next decision, but if we facing with profit don't leading us to become over confident, in trading we also need plan trading to manage risk and money also we need obey rules our system trading with discipline to later get easiness in evaluation trades

we can not avoid losses we will definitely experience it, because in this business is very prone to the risk, therefore we can only try to do the best can and can meminimalisirkan losses properly, so that we can to make a profit.

we can not avoid losses we will definitely experience it, because in this business is very prone to the risk, therefore we can only try to do the best can and can meminimalisirkan losses properly, so that we can to make a profit.

Yes indeed loss sometime inevitable, and as trader will trying to learn how to analyze the trend market and will trying to catch profit when the market giving best opportunity to minimize the risk or on other hand as trader will trying enter when they understand if on these time is already get signal confirmed

Yes indeed loss sometime inevitable, and as trader will trying to learn how to analyze the trend market and will trying to catch profit when the market giving best opportunity to minimize the risk or on other hand as trader will trying enter when they understand if on these time is already get signal confirmed

for that we should be able to predict the Forex market well, and always take advantage of opportunities well, and could use the time as well, because the forex market is very dynamic, so it is very difficult for us to predict, for that we should be able to continue to carefully and understand the forex market with good and right

Yes, I will happily accept any profit, as it’s these little profits that eventually turn into big one, so if we are able to generate small profits regularly then we will be able to make it big, eventually. If we run away from small profits then we might not reach too far at all. So, it’s vital for us to accept whatever comes our way instead of trying to develop any fix mindset over anything. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to generate great results with ease and comfort which is because of the conditions here from steady spreads at 0.1 pips while there are zero balance protection plus much more, it’s all present here.

Although we just get small profit, be thankful for it. Because to get profit is not easy and as we know that forex trading is very risky.To make it consistent is also not easy thing to do. That's why need to more improve more and more.

absolutely right, we do not think about how we get the benefits, but we have to be concerned about risks that exist within the business, to be able to control it and can minimize it, because then we could have the opportunity to benefit, wlaupun we get psrofit minimal with we can consistent then we will get it with great