Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex news is very important for trader or not????

Yes news is exectly working its inform us about the currencies rates so listen news and decide your self to sell or buy currencies most of trader are expert in trading they don't depend on news  they just try theirself and their experiance in trading.

i hope u r not right? cos if u collect news you should get more profit and when u buy/sell on trading you will better understand for placed your money of buy/sell.it's very good thing to collect or hearing news about forex tradning before trade.it will help you for earn good money...

But both of you are saying the same thing and then, news is important to any trader. The good thing about it is that of you are a fundamental trader, trading with the news helps you take a good trading decision and timing such that you have a better entry and exit point. Because the news especially high impact ones influences the market, it is necessary for the trader to trade with the news.

• 2 weeks later...

The importance of news in Forex cannot be over emphasized because it is the major mover of the market. It is also the real reason behind a more accurate analysis in Forex. Trading or analyzing from news increases accuracy more than when the trader is trading with the data from indicator.

Forex news is very important for forex traders, because forex news is the information that will certainly affect the movement of forex market, Forex news though because it gives very accurate information compared with the technical analysis, so we just need good analytical skills to estimate the magnitude of the impact of news with the forex market movements.

Forex trading by news is very important because it is the news that will change the movement of the market. News like the nfp is important because of the impact that it has on the forex market and it is why the traders should watch out for the news before they trade.

• 1 month later...

The significance of data in Forex can't be in excess of emphasized as it's the foremost mover of the marketplace. It really is additionally the genuine result in driving a more accurate Evaluation in Forex. Purchasing and selling or examining from information will increase precision a lot greater than from the celebration the trader .

• 1 year later...

There are many news trader, so for them it’s obviously crucial while even for others who don’t do news trading, it’s crucial that they keep in mind about the major news which are released, so that enables them to stay away from risk and get proper results. I have greatest support via my broker OctaFX, it has all solid economic calendar, it allows me to know about every news according to my time zone, so that way I can trade easily.

Very important not just important, the one who drives market price a lot is news especially for high impact news. You can get around 100 pips in 1 or 2 day if there isn't another high impact news that against result of previous news. Pips which i got today is because of fundamental analysis mostly.

forex news is very important for traders who wish to start trading. We can utilize forex news to analyze trading well, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable. and we will know when the right time to enter and exit the market

Well it is all already clear for us isn't it? From the start news also playing important part in the other financial transaction, news also affected futures, affected stock, affected people's attention to market. This is one of the main reason why i choose to trade with news.

This thing is something we can not argue because we all know that news is the most important thing for any kind of trader. News is what comes as the main factor some traders use to trade and if a trader knows how to follow the news, it will help him or her to also follow the market and make some good tradin decision. News traders bank on this and they also see it as something that contribute to their knowledge of the market.

I don't see why people should ignore news, in fact fundamental trading and analysis also one of the most reliable way to analyze the market, people react because of the economical fact and decision from one country isn't it? Who wants to buy currency that does not have any power or having less good policy?

Yes, I definitely I believe news is crucial for all not just news trader, it is often this misunderstanding that leads to people losing badly, it’s so often that we see people putting their hands up with saying we are not news trading, therefore no point of worrying about news, but I say this is worst move because if we trade and caught in news then it will end our capital, so whether we are news trader or not, but having awareness is important and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am well aware of all latest news with their economic calendar.

I do wonder where is that myth coming from in fact news is one of the reason behind volatility which happened in the market and with fundamental analysis we can reap profit from it. I know technical analysis has some place but fundamental analysis which based on news itself is  what makes market moves so fast.

• 2 months later...

One of the best strategy that i've got from someone since the first time i trade up to now. Trading with news bring relax trading and also more profitable trading for me compared to technical analysis which i did before. News also drive the price to the place where we can predict just based on that.

• 4 weeks later...

90% of the market movement based on news and thanks to that you can expect the market to works like what the result of news if you can analyze the news with such a high accuracy. Of course, economic calendar or news is important for trader as i said before it was what moved the market.