Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much do you believe in forex market...?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

forex business won't vanish since countries require currencies to conduct transaction and commerce. so, not necessary that someday, this business will going down. forex will keep exist and brokers will keep remain run the business. our task is spread the risk and select reliable brokers as our partner in trading.

Well I do not have that much of a believe in the forex market, I just think that nothing is much kind of ever lasting and that forex trading might also collapse one day as well so we should not think that it would last for that much centuries in my view perhaps this is the way I think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that I can make money in the forex trading market and that is the reason why I am trading in the business. Any trader can be able to make profit in here if he or she learn very well on how to trade. Forex is good business but the trader will have to work hard in other to get the trading knowledge first of all.

• 8 months later...

I believe that I can make money in the forex trading market and that is the reason why I am trading in the business. Any trader can be able to make profit in here if he or she learn very well on how to trade. Forex is good business but the trader will have to work hard in other to get the trading knowledge first of all.

All of us derived by our own feeling to make more money so that is why we keep trade in this business. So far, i still believe in foreign exchange market, all the price must be set based on the bid number and this is the only market where the price totally harder to manipulated.

Well the forex market might not end in a few years because it is a very big investment place and a lot has been invested into it so it would be a long time before we would be able to see it collapsing so right now we do not need to worry about its fall we just need to focus on ourselves and our trades in it and try to gain good profit from it.

I agree with you it wouldn't be end for few years later, but i think even in 50 years later forex still exist even there are some kind of united currency, but i think still there are a lot of things that we can do with it. Forex only collapse if there is big world war that destroying humanity or at least reduce our population to 3/4 or more.

• 6 years later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it. 

1 hour ago, bearhugs said:

Forex Trading has changed my life drastically. Though in initial stage I have suffered lots of loss, but with the passage of time, I got the essence of Forex Market and later I started earning ample.

Forex trading is a type of business that is both International and also Reputed. This is why we must understand the importance of doing our trading with a Good Trading Plan.

• 3 weeks later...