Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Time we Spend in the Demo Account.

Maximizing here does not mean you must spend a lot of time in front of computer or even up to many years in demo account without even tryin even once real account. According to my experience many traders spend around 6 months before decided to move to real account but once again it is all various for each trader.

• 2 months later...

How long time is dependent than yourself, I think everyone has their own standard of how long they should spend their time in demo account, there are someone who need around 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or even more, but there are only took three months or even less than that.

• 1 month later...

Spending as much time that can allow you the chance to earn money from Forex is one thing that can give you a chance to earn a good amount of knowledge in Forex. The same way a trader wants to earn should be that same zeal he needs to put in when he thinks of how to learn and the Demo account is one place that you can learn a lot of things about the market.

• 3 months later...

Spending as much time that can allow you the chance to earn money from Forex is one thing that can give you a chance to earn a good amount of knowledge in Forex. The same way a trader wants to earn should be that same zeal he needs to put in when he thinks of how to learn and the Demo account is one place that you can learn a lot of things about the market.

Demo account is a good place to learn friend, and yes someone need to be diligent in order to get what they want. In my own opinion, you don't have exact amount of how much days, months, or years you should spend your time. Some even only spend for few months but already earn from forex, some even need years to spend in demo account.

I don't really get it Decub what you mean in your first line, but to be honest i don't see now any kind of duration you should spend in your demo account. Zeal is actually needed but in right proportion, not so much not so low. Spending in demo account should be considered first.

• 3 weeks later...

Technically unlimited since many traders trade in demo account even they already earn well but the difference only at how much time they spend there, maybe when they were start forex they spent 7-10 hours but right now only few minutes up to few hours. just for the sake of curiousity or experiment.

Now day’s people are too lazy and impatient, so I can’t see majority lasting more than 1 month, but we need much more practice to have a chance of making profits consistently. I have used demo account for 2-3 months after that I continued my practice with OctaFX broker using their 8 dollars no deposit bonus, it is very nice for practicing while now after this I am still at practicing with demo contest Champion, it is lovely demo contest to be part of given the giant prize up to 1000 dollars while also this gives us real like feeling which is pretty cool as far new comers are concerned since mostly been bored is the biggest issue we face.

• 5 months later...

there is no time limit in using the demo account for the demo account then we will be able to be able to practice the skills of trading well, so it will allow us to trade well. Forex has a high risk so as to be successful it must increase the skills of our trading

Some say that 6 months is enough for you to stay on demo account, but i think as long as you think that you still time to practice on it, you must still practice on demo account, at least when the time comes that you decided to open a live account, you have now an idea on how it works. And make sure that you manage everything especially your funds, So you won't have difficulties when you trade. 

It's unlimited, lol :D

Most of traders in my country could move to live trading after 6 months struggling around in demo account but they never leave their demo account since they need it to train their trading system.

I think what thread starter here want is not the amount of time you can spend as much as you can with forex demo account but how much time you should spend in demo account before switching to real account, i thin 6 mnths is fine but it is good if you spend one year without stop to trade in demo account,you will be able to get many experience and how to deal with the problem at least most.

there is no time limit in using the demo account for the demo account then we will be able to be able to practice the skills of trading well, so it will allow us to trade well. Forex has a high risk so as to be successful it must increase the skills of our trading

True mate, we should never put time limit to using of demo account, it can only increase our chances for success and there is no negative side to it. We should continue with demo no matter how successful or great we become, there is always room for learning something new and we should never ignore that.

You might not have the need to stop trading in the Demo account no matter the circumstances. Demo account offers you a great deal of knowledge and a chance to always make amends. It is a place where the trader simply would beckon on for knowledge improvement and enhancement. Trading in the demo account is not just fun but economical. 

All depending with each trader, I see certain trader he willingly to spent time practice in demo account more than two years, because he not yet felt confident if in demo account still often fail hence not will differ much later in real account, and I think he making good decision because in fact many trader fail because they want making quick money

Well for me personally I think the forex trading is a good business and we need to spend some time here at demo account to ensure our reflection of full talene without trading in the demo account for some time there is no way success can be gotten

• 2 months later...

I still spend around total of 3 days each month to keep trade in demo account. Why? Nothing, i just feel that by keep trading even without any risk i still able to sharpen my strategies and how do i perceive how  the market react. What i means that i can trading my own "instinct" so i know when is the right time i open the position and when to close it if i made few mistakes about it.

Not all but yes that is the biggest assets we have, in demo account we can trade without any worry and this is very suitable for new traders, imagine they can trade without worries without practicing. The result i am sure would be awesome, people can learn in relatively faster way and they can learn better.

dear demo actullay tell us about the forex broker mean we know about the broker very well which is best for us .we have to spend at least 6 month in the demo traning .demo acount also train us how to get profit .how to avoid loss .and we also get enough knowledge about the different tool of the forex which is best for us in trading.

Yea so many trader fail and can't maintain account more than six month, hence at least practice in demo more than six month hence any trader will faced many kinds market condition, and with trained skill in demo account with learn seriously hence we will get improvement skill to finding system trading that suitable with our style, might we can trying scalping for one or two month and different style for one or two month

@radex78 That is because they don't even know about how to handle that one or simply they don't have any knowledge to do that, so I think this is the most appropriate time for us to learn more about forex, the most important thing is not in a hurry to trade and stick to the rules of trading which we are going to perform.

• 6 months later...

Demo is always highly beneficial, as this is sort of thing that can only benefit us with no disadvantage, so we need to put as much time as we can into this. I find it touch boring, therefore, I operate in better place with OctaFX broker, as they have special demo contest like cTrader or Champion, it work perfectly fine for me due to the huge tag of prizes to be won while the concept is also pretty cool which makes it all so much like able.

Demo is always highly beneficial, as this is sort of thing that can only benefit us with no disadvantage, so we need to put as much time as we can into this. I find it touch boring, therefore, I operate in better place with OctaFX broker, as they have special demo contest like cTrader or Champion, it work perfectly fine for me due to the huge tag of prizes to be won while the concept is also pretty cool which makes it all so much like able.

We can using demo account indeed, but will better if start in real account to built up better psychology trading because in demo account usually not involved emotion and only with real money hence as trader will felt sensation in trading with feeling fear losing money and also greedy or in anxiety, while in demo account usually although facing with large floating loss hence will never felt scared to losing and also in demo start with big initial capital