Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Less is more in forex trading

But that is the risk you should take man. Forex is surely risky business but that is also lucrative and profitable business as long as you able to handle the money so well. Less here means it is something which is realistically you can reach with your current skills and capital so your account won't fall apart later.

Yes it is true, because we must therefore have the preparation and planning on the run must be done trading will not be maximal even more will be able to manage the loss. Therefore we have to hrus first preparation, can take advantage of demo account to make the preparation in our true forex to run properly and correctly

Without risk there is no profit. That is how it works. If there was something which is risk free then everyone would be investing there. Everything has it's inherent risk. Investing in leveraged product carries a bit more. So people should understand and accept that before investing.

And this is why we should embrace the risk, since that is the main point of foreign exchange. Without risk forex wouldn't be as lucrative business as before. The return would be lower. It doesn't mean that forex suddenly become a quick rich scheme but more like a profitable business if somebody wants to manage the risk carefully.

@myregister But use your own mind clearly when embracing the risk, it is very risky to embrace the risk without even knowing how to surpress that risk to the tolerated level. In my case, the best way is by trade with proper lot size, the less we spend of course the less we lose, but the less we get from that trading too.

@myregister But use your own mind clearly when embracing the risk, it is very risky to embrace the risk without even knowing how to surpress that risk to the tolerated level. In my case, the best way is by trade with proper lot size, the less we spend of course the less we lose, but the less we get from that trading too.

That is why you should take the risk intelligently, right. This is the same like you want to make money from the business but afraid to take the risk. Tolerated level to each trader is different, so this is why some risk management like what I am using right now has the range like 3%- 5%. 

That is why you should take the risk intelligently, right. This is the same like you want to make money from the business but afraid to take the risk. Tolerated level to each trader is different, so this is why some risk management like what I am using right now has the range like 3%- 5%. 

Risk the main thing in the course of trading with can be well controlled for us can simplify the course of trading later. For that it is necessary to learn a lot to understand how to trade well using technical analysis to support the trading activities undertaken so that we can understand forex for the course of trading can be maximized and gain easily with consistency

• 1 month later...

I don’t think we should ever worry about less or more in Forex; it is just about our ability and skills that should be on the higher side. If we have that then we will always be able to gain and get things in very consistent way. If we go after more and all such stuff then we will not reach anywhere at all. I go with OctaFX and with them, I find it all extremely good due to their outstanding set of features and facilities from ultra-slim spreads, lightning fast execution and even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable.

Yeah, but we need to worry about making more money than the money we lose, this is the only principle of the Forex Trading, as both the profit and the loss are going to be there in the Forex for eternity.

understand the risks and losses to be able to help us become one of the profitable traders, because it is to be able to generate profits that require the process and also the maximum learning, because it is well understood in demo account in order to better master

understand the risks and losses to be able to help us become one of the profitable traders, because it is to be able to generate profits that require the process and also the maximum learning, because it is well understood in demo account in order to better master

Risk is one of the things that we need to manage well, and in the course of trading is necessary for step by step learning by step. Traders need special skills in order to survive in trading in the CFD market. FXB Trading offers an application that allows traders to speculate in the market. They can enjoy the necessary flexibility along with tools that give them a daily view so that they can transact successfully in the CFD market.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex trading has the same advantages and disadvantages, every trader must be able to have the ability to trade and the ability to analyze the good to be better and maximum when running a better trading activities, with profits can be easy for us to achieve consistently

The advantage for sure you will be able to get some bucks but the disadvantage is that you can lose your money relatively quicker more than what you ever think before.
So to make sure that you able to survive don't aim something which out of your reach, reaching the optimization is what you need and mostly traders need less than what they think.

Yeah, but we need to worry about making more money than the money we lose, this is the only principle of the Forex Trading, as both the profit and the loss are going to be there in the Forex for eternity.

I agree with you that is why we need risk management to control our risk, by doing this you don't have to worry so much about losing your money. Less is better than More but with more loss. I think the most ideal and realistic one is more profit and less loss. The less loss you have the more profit you have here.

Correctly if risk management to control the loss in any transaction and not to eliminate it, and of risk management that we will see a big lot to wear so we know the magnitude of the loss if stop loss hit

Correctly if risk management to control the loss in any transaction and not to eliminate it, and of risk management that we will see a big lot to wear so we know the magnitude of the loss if stop loss hit

Losses that exist in the business is always there, and for that trader will always for the routine in the level of good trading skills with us to facilitate in our trading with ease and in the gained profit

Losses that exist in the business is always there, and for that trader will always for the routine in the level of good trading skills with us to facilitate in our trading with ease and in the gained profit

It's the risk and we must be ready. We also need to prepare ourselves to minimize the risk. With this way, we can try to minimize loss and maximize the result. I usually use forex analysis in fxb trading to help me analyze market forex. because it can be reason why we get loss

It's the risk and we must be ready. We also need to prepare ourselves to minimize the risk. With this way, we can try to minimize loss and maximize the result. I usually use forex analysis in fxb trading to help me analyze market forex. because it can be reason why we get loss

and to be able to generate big profits, it all requires planning and also a mature understanding, because it is with often mastered it well it will be very easy to run so that what we do more easily, so take advantage of existing facilities on brokers instaforex to easily master it

I disagree with the tag line. More is more in Forex, we need to take more and more risks the more would be the reward thus you need to expect more to gain more in Forex.

That is true more risk then more profit but imagine that if you pursuit bigger profit but instead got bigger loss? How about earn small but able to do it constantly Less Risk But Still Able to Get Profits with lower chance to getting closer towards margin call. When i say small it is relative and not absolute like $500 for me is big enough but for some veterans i think $500 is pretty much small for monthly earning especially with big capital traders.

That is true more risk then more profit but imagine that if you pursuit bigger profit but instead got bigger loss? How about earn small but able to do it constantly Less Risk But Still Able to Get Profits with lower chance to getting closer towards margin call. When i say small it is relative and not absolute like $500 for me is big enough but for some veterans i think $500 is pretty much small for monthly earning especially with big capital traders.

the management of our capital in trading must really we understand to be able to understand and learn our work path more successful, and indeed it is one way that will help us become one trader that minimizes the risks so that we can earn profits well

the management of our capital in trading must really we understand to be able to understand and learn our work path more successful, and indeed it is one way that will help us become one trader that minimizes the risks so that we can earn profits well

It seems that you are totally out of the topic in this case. In order to be a successful trader i think we need that but in here we talk about the "less is more in forex trading". It is true to certain extent, i mean if you can double your profit with very low risk, why not? But it is better to think your loss first before start to jump into action.

It seems that you are totally out of the topic in this case. In order to be a successful trader i think we need that but in here we talk about the "less is more in forex trading". It is true to certain extent, i mean if you can double your profit with very low risk, why not? But it is better to think your loss first before start to jump into action.

I agree with that, and indeed it needs a long process, a trader must really learn and try well in order to understand the risks properly and able to run it properly so it is more profitable

I agree with that, and indeed it needs a long process, a trader must really learn and try well in order to understand the risks properly and able to run it properly so it is more profitable

I don't know if that is a long process, but this kind of understanding is not common. Most traders and forex motivator said the more is better for us. I think what thread starter want to say here it is better to worry rather than sorry. So he/she approach it with a very careful approach before open a position.

I don't know if that is a long process, but this kind of understanding is not common. Most traders and forex motivator said the more is better for us. I think what thread starter want to say here it is better to worry rather than sorry. So he/she approach it with a very careful approach before open a position.

for that we must learn and understand in order to understand all the facilities properly to generate big profits and of course it makes us more menguntunng

I disagree with the tag line. More is more in Forex, we need to take more and more risks the more would be the reward thus you need to expect more to gain more in Forex.

Such mindset can bring disaster to a trader's account. It is true that the more risk one takes the higher the return. But what happens when one loses few consecutive trades? They fall in certain situation from which they may not be able to recover.