Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Less is more in forex trading

Why is that true? Of course, less means that the risk is lower and overall the profit would be totally higher rather than when you try to make profit higher with higher risk. If you are in profit it would be high profit for you, but if you lose that would be such a huge loss for you.

Even if you don't lack of trading you still need to practice to sharpen your skills and of course increase more of your knowledge that you might not get from other kind of sources you have so far. It is better to know that less in forex means not more but security, if you lose you will lose in small amount, you win well the prize is lower but still a bit safer than trying to after bigger profit but end big at last.

I don’t know if newbies understand what this means. I believe less is to do with less traders (quality) instead of pushing for scalping (quantity), I think this is just the basis mindset of every new comer here, we all expect to be rich overnight, but rarely we have plans to achieve things step by step and I believe this is the biggest reason for downfall. The moment we start to understand the true potential of Forex, the easier we are going to find with making money and with top class broker in OctaFX, it only gets easier to do the work through their low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also incredibly smooth trading platform to work with.

• 3 months later...

Less for quantity doesn't mean that someone will earn less in quality. Some scalpers prefer to reduce their quantity to achieve more quality result by increase their lot size 1.5 or 2 times greater than their current lot size. Maybe this is what thread starter want to talk about and i surely agree. If you trade more you will face the danger and you may lose.

we must continue to learn and practice trading well if we are still lacking for trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful in the business, we need to improve the skills of good trading.

Improving your skills is not only in forex but also in the other business, without proficiency in that business you have bigger chance to lose your chance to grab more profits. Well, back to the topic Less is more in forex trading is not always true, but i think what Thread Starter want to say here that limit the risk is the first thing to think before how to make much more profits.

Yes you are right,because in any business the risk is the first thing which is needed to be consider before we get started yes risk must be eliminated when you get ride of the risk then making it will become supper easy

Of coursr. While we are trading, we also need to consider the risk. That's why ee need to have good skill management. We can use demo account to hone our trading skill

Yes risk management very crucial thing in forex trading, not always as trader will having accurate analysis all the time, with risk management and money management as trader will having better work to maintain their account from margin call quiuckly, stoploss and learning how to determine best taking profit is important here

Less but more consistent profit is very good and high but risky profit is too dangerous thing in forex trading.

Absolutely, but the most important is the need to continue to improve capabilities. Because any traded funds, if adequate ability, would be able to run with the maximum and will also be able to minimize the risks. I am also currently attempting to continue to build capacity, so trading that I run along with FBS, can run with the maximum

@myregister,I think it is better for our earning to be low but fail partaway,if you are a trader and want to use forex then you chose to sacrifice your margine at the inintial stage what do you expect then?

That is nonesens the right is conserve your margine and trading fund at initial stage while you trade

It will good if any trader they having good patience in trading which they can waiting on best time to determine entry and exit point, sometime rushing in decision making only causing failure and making disappointed if last with loss position, less making order but if making order can making quality trading hence will making profit and making many order if often loss this not effective

Enough patience will bring more benefit to you, just like what you've been said above. I only concern about over patient as you can see this one is practically related to fear with postponing your trading thus forget to take the chance and make profit from it. But this thread is about less is more, well that is true but as long as you able to trade in the right amount.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything in Forex is a lot more, but it’s all dependent upon how we go about things, if we trade with proper planning and method then we could do very well and achieve positive results too, so we just need to be positive and make sure we work with a well-made plan.

Everything in Forex is a lot more, but it’s all dependent upon how we go about things, if we trade with proper planning and method then we could do very well and achieve positive results too, so we just need to be positive and make sure we work with a well-made plan.

I think it is not like that, because some people have their own preference to something. This is afterall preference. Some people satisfy with small earning as long as that is profit and will try to minimize the loss as much as he/she can while some prefer to pursue bigger profit but by sacrifice more. For me profit is still profit and i will gladly take it even that is just small.

• 4 months later...

I think it is not like that, because some people have their own preference to something. This is afterall preference. Some people satisfy with small earning as long as that is profit and will try to minimize the loss as much as he/she can while some prefer to pursue bigger profit but by sacrifice more. For me profit is still profit and i will gladly take it even that is just small.

in a business that we have to think about the risk his first since the risk is the main cause obstacles in profit, with we can understand the risks well then we can easily to be meminimalisirkan his losses and could avoid it, the benefits do not always think about while we still can make a profit we should be trying to optimize notwithstanding that we can only minimally, by we often get, the greater

Yes we need thinking risk in forex, because risk in trading is like as enemy but we must faced with these condition, sometime we can't avoid loss and we must accept loss occured and making money in account decreasing, and as trader need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn how to determine best timing enter and exit from the market

Yes we need thinking risk in forex, because risk in trading is like as enemy but we must faced with these condition, sometime we can't avoid loss and we must accept loss occured and making money in account decreasing, and as trader need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn how to determine best timing enter and exit from the market

the risk is we need to do with minimized risk properly, the risk is not controlled properly will not survive in running forex business, and I'll be better we did a demo account well enough to know how where how to control the risk and also how where the way manage capital well, to get better in time to plunge into a real account

the risk is we need to do with minimized risk properly, the risk is not controlled properly will not survive in running forex business, and I'll be better we did a demo account well enough to know how where how to control the risk and also how where the way manage capital well, to get better in time to plunge into a real account

Yes will better if we trade with risk management plan, because if trend market when on condition very dynamic and more liquid sometime movement is very unpredicatable, and we maybe will getting good profit when the trend move on strong movement, on this condition seems making profit is easy, but indeed the trend market not always like as expectation and we need to use risk management plan

Yes will better if we trade with risk management plan, because if trend market when on condition very dynamic and more liquid sometime movement is very unpredicatable, and we maybe will getting good profit when the trend move on strong movement, on this condition seems making profit is easy, but indeed the trend market not always like as expectation and we need to use risk management plan

Therefore the risk management we have to do because to be easier for us in order to minimize the risks and losses well, because to be like that, we just maximizing the ways we can make a profit, because of the ability and efforts should be increased as much as possible to be help the workings of trading properly.