Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Less is more in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

For me i dont called it less I called it gradual thing we need to trade with calm mind and gradually through this factor a trader is able to earn some good amount of money and thus derived positive outcome from his trade through calm mind trading which is really the best

Little profit can make us happy and help us to dream more profits and encourage us to do more hard work and acuire more knowledge for practice. It is the vital thing why less is more in Forex. This business needs confidence to grow and little little profits helps to build this factor for growth in Forex.

Sure, the risky nature of Forex will definitely give traders more losses than profit. That is exactly what makes it a risky business. It is only those who are ready to overcome that that will. Forex isn't a bed of roses but a business you have to think right before you can get right. Here also, knowledge plays more role than whatever capital the trader might have.

Yes if we are remove greed from our trading then we can earn more good money from the forex trading.The forex trading is very good way to earn money from online but most of the trader are greedy for that they are cannot make good money from the forex trading and also they are loss full money in the forex trading.

Many people are losing in the forex trading business every day by day because they are not having the enough trading knowledge to trade. If we can be able to do our forex trading analysis, I'm sure we will be able to make more and more profit from trading in here in the forex business. It is the newbie traders who don't know how to trade that are the ones who lose very well.

• 1 month later...

A great deal of men and women are discovering rid of Regardless that inside the forex purchasing and endorsing Company frequently by Finishing up day normally simply because they sometimes will not be attaining the enough investing know-The obvious solution to trade. If we might have the possibility to achieve our forex investing Assessment.

There is less risk when we go for less profit than when we. go for a higher profit, that is why it is necessary that we always aim at making some moderate profit instead of aiming at making it high in Forex. Trading gives us a chance to make money from Forex but not a chance to break banks in profit.

• 1 year later...

Less / Small everything is far more in Forex than any other business and this is why this is so highly rated, it is possible only here where we are capable of making huge money with lower investment while with any other work, it is next to impossible to make decent amount without risk. Currently with OctaFX broker, I am able to make decent amount without having to take risk and this is thanks to OctaFX broker with their IB program, I joined it under my friend and always make 15 dollars per lot size trade.

Less / Small everything is far more in Forex than any other business and this is why this is so highly rated, it is possible only here where we are capable of making huge money with lower investment while with any other work, it is next to impossible to make decent amount without risk. Currently with OctaFX broker, I am able to make decent amount without having to take risk and this is thanks to OctaFX broker with their IB program, I joined it under my friend and always make 15 dollars per lot size trade.

But it doesn't mean if you have the chance to take some big chances you shouldn't take. I know having it in bits is somewhat preferable and it is even one of the ways you can make something good and reasonable from the market and make something from the market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well it might be true that earn less which means better because we don't have to sacrifice a sizeable amount of money just to get bigger results. Earn less that means your risk of losing your money and i think many people who actually newbie prefer this way.

That is also depend on your strategy but once again you should back to you strict risk management rules, I've do it many time(breaking my own rules) and most of the results are very bad. I only once gain double profit but the rest are double loss. As long as i don't exceed more than my 5% total current capital that is not 'more' but still 'less' to me.

Edited by myregister

• 3 weeks later...

Less means less risk it is good but your earning would be low. This is just simple logic, you must risk more in order to earn more. If you want less risk then your chance to earn would be lower rather than the one who want to risk their account with bigger lot or pips. So It isn't a valid statement that less is more. But you can reduce the risk by doing this.

• 3 weeks later...

But foreign exchange is already high risk business friend, losing money in relatively shorter time is a common thing which happened to forex nowadays. If you want better earning for sure you must try to sacrifice more, to get $1000 it is better to choose 1 lot size rather than 0.01 lot size for example.

Less means less risk it is good but your earning would be low. This is just simple logic, you must risk more in order to earn more. If you want less risk then your chance to earn would be lower rather than the one who want to risk their account with bigger lot or pips. So It isn't a valid statement that less is more. But you can reduce the risk by doing this.

It is true that our earning might be low compared to someone who are ready to sacrifice their capital. This is common sense, sacrifice more then there are 2 options either you make big profit or big loss. In the end i think what original poster here mean is less in terms of pips. I mean many people already reached their target but want more so they create an unecessary risk for theirselves.

yes, forex risk is very high, with the risk that it is to succeed in this business, we need to have a risk management and good money management so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that we should be a lot to learn and practice trading. So that our trading psychology skills and will increase

People trying to earn less to reduce forex risk but forget that forex is high risk business, yes you can lower the risk since there is possibility for that but do you think you can always make profit. Let say lie this. I set my TP at 25 pips and my SL at 20 pips. What is the guarantee that in my for example 5 daily trading(i trade each day) i will be able to get all the profit, or at least once? Nothing can guarantee, even i want to loss less it doesn't that i can make 25 pips for one week for example, there is a certain cases where i won't even make profit or even never loss a lot.

The greater the risk in forex trading is the greater benefit will we get, but the smaller the profit that we get the less the risk that we will encounter and therefore we need to be wise in deciding something and trading in accordance with our capabilities

Of course but it is not always the cases for some traders also if i must say most traders actually can earn less but the trade-off for that is actually less risk which is good thing, People already reached to the point where they can earn well but sooner be greedy, also this concept could lowering or even eliminate that things well.

I believe the word IF is really important because there can be a lot of things for which we can use IF this happened or if that happened, but we need to live in reality and don’t worry too much on that IF especially when it rarely works. I think removing greed completely is not an easy job and the sooner we understand this, the better we will be. Now controlling greed is obviously possible and that’s what most expert do, but again we need to be strong to handle it. I am not iron man, but still with help of OctaFX and their demo contest, I get regular practice which enables me to face up issues that greed creates and tackle them well.