Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Love Forex And You?

because it was demo account and demo contest is intended for traders to continue to learn and try as much as possible and indeed with how good works it helps ktia become one of the traders who mature and easy to master in trading

the right container to hone the trader's instincts is a demo account. By using a demo account, traders can test to do BUY or SELL on certain forex trends and see the results without having to lose a dime of money. Intense exercise conducted in demo accounts, will train the ability of traders in predicting the price of the currency.

• 5 months later...
And not only this. With a demo account, you can build your future strategy and test it. However, it is also important to communicate with broker managers. They are really can help you to increase the profit (of course if they are professionals).

About the favorite brokers - I worked a lot with tickmill but they provided such a strange and complex verification for cashout, so now I'm on Forexee(It's quite nice for the beginners and not only)

in forex business we need a trading skill that we must be able to analyze price movements, not just buy / sell only. Trading skills are gained through the process, so learning and understanding are required. Without our trading skills Must be failed in forex.

Agree with you. In forex market we can not rely on our instincts. And we need a good trading plan which will bring us positive pips. And creating a trading plan is a difficult process. Also traders must accept the fact that things are not going to happen in an instant so they have to have patience and determination.

• Upvote 1

Forex is the largest currency market which is an over the counter market and this virtual trading platform is exceedingly becoming a good investment field for the traders. I love forex trading because here I am getting some sort of flexibilities that I desire always. Like I can trade any time since there are several market sessions and forex is a 24 hour market. Again forex requires no transactions costs and it does not require any standard criteria to fulfill.

the right container to hone the trader's instincts is a demo account. By using a demo account, traders can test to do BUY or SELL on certain forex trends and see the results without having to lose a dime of money. Intense exercise conducted in demo accounts, will train the ability of traders in predicting the price of the currency.

Predicting price of a currency pair's direction is a bit difficult for some traders and also at beginning traders can not see the picture clearly. But with practice and experience over time, traders learn few things with which they can predict the future market movement and if they can do it accurately more than they are wrong, they can generate good amount of pips.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is very comfortable for anyone due to it's nature as such. As an Asian I love forex much because of it's volatility and time comfortable. We can possible to trade at whatever the time lcomfortable for. I don't find the market closed for a week except on 2 days that too I trade with cryptocurrency.

• 3 months later...

Forex trading is very comfortable for anyone due to it's nature as such. As an Asian I love forex much because of it's volatility and time comfortable. We can possible to trade at whatever the time lcomfortable for. I don't find the market closed for a week except on 2 days that too I trade with cryptocurrency.

So you don't take a days rest? That's not good. Though there are opportunities but the mind also needs some resting. So it would not be a bad idea to give the mind some rest.

• 2 months later...

I love the profit more than the forex :D indeed to be able to survive in forex this requires good trading knowledge, and we can get the knowledge with discuss on forum or sharing each other with a trader, and that so we can better prepare ourselves to trade forex with a good way . and i curious about FXoptimax promo 25% , is that promo can support margin ? or just additional margin.. just want to ask about other brokers :)