Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

Forex trading business is cool and free minded online trading business, by emotion trading not wise. some time emotion touch me then I get loss. 

Trader must have right mindset about forex. Emotion should be controlled if we we want to earn maximal result. Try to learn from our trading experience cause there will be more lesson about forex. And use real account with small amount to learn controlling our emotion.

Trader must have right mindset about forex. Emotion should be controlled if we we want to earn maximal result. Try to learn from our trading experience cause there will be more lesson about forex. And use real account with small amount to learn controlling our emotion.

Of course, trader also must learn about forex if traders want to earn money here. We will get maximal result if we get has good trading skills in forex. Try to more maximize our skill and improve it. To learn how to control emotion, trader can start trading using cent account.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I don’t think it’s possible for a human to completely switch of the emotion part as it will come into play whether we want or don’t but what we can do is to plan well and work only with a good money management method because that can save us from decision making in tough conditions and that will stop emotions from playing their parts but otherwise it is impossible for newbies to control their emotions especially when the result goes against them.

It is very hard and i can say impossible to trade without emotion, i drive to trade in forex because of my emotion that i want to earn better. I sometimes greedy too but only when the market allow it when the trend is keep rising up and does not show any sign of correction for example.

we can trade with or without emotions. it work along with our mood. however, better if we are tried to perform proper analysis. make profit probability raise high and accept loss result. and if emotions triggered, tried to do other else which make us calm and refreshed back.

• 2 months later...

First question is why do we need to trade without emotion to start with? I already making good profit in forex trading and one thing I want to say is that emotions doe not matter at all if we know how to trade. its normal to be happy when in profit and frustrated when we are losing and fear if we don't know what to do while seeing our trading account losing money.

emotion is a bad thing that we need to avoid in this forex trading, with emotions then we will lose. for that we need to minimize the emotions with trading using small capital then we will be able to practice to minimize the emotions of trading

I stand with my own previous posts, this is too much for trader. Trading without emotions means that you are a robot. It is not like emotion could killing you instantly but it is rather because your incompetence when it comes to CONTROL those emotions. You can't control it well.

Emotions is a body part even it’s not visible still it’s very much like that so it’s not wise to think of removing that. We can’t remove eyes because it sees someone making profits and we get greedy and same way the ears cannot be removed due to getting greedy with hearing others make profits so we have to learn to work with these stuff and thanks to Nova FX, I never have to worry over anything with their great facility of Risk Free Trade as there the first three trade that I do are just trouble free with all the losses recovered up to 500 USD.

• 2 weeks later...

controlling the emotions of trading is not easy, because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful in forex we need to learn to control themselves well so that we will be able to control emotions well for success in forex trading

Yes, so far I have been able to put emotions aside and trade mainly with reality instead of getting emotional in any way. Also, it is very helpful trading with world’s best OctaFX, it’s a lovely company that helps me have good control over my emotions as, they have got massive 50% bonus on deposit and it can be used just the way we want it without any restriction or limits, so that really increase our chance of making profits consistently and without any stress.

How can someone trading without emotion at all? To be honest even smallest chance there is emotion then that will be true. I also still trade and got fed by my emotion in some cases even actually i feel that is rarely to be happen, but still emotion is one of the part of us that we cannot really eliminate fully.

difficult for me to not trading with emotion, because forex is a business that has a high risk, so we need to control emotions trading well, so it will make us able to trade with the maximum. Trading with a small capital will help us to learn to control your emotions well

Same here i never see any single person who trade without emotion, but that is not mean you trade emotionally, if you trade mechanically like i said in previous posts then you trade by surpressing emotion to the lower level and control it. Emotionally means you can't control your trade and let emotion conquer you.

I think we can not trade without any emotions. I think, emotion will be there, but it depends on trader itself to try to control it when trading. Make emotions don't dominate our trading. We can try to learn how to control our emotion using demo account or real account in small amount first.

YES for what? How can someone trade without emotions are they robot? I am sure the one who trade is human. The only one that could trade without emotion for sure is the only robot itself. And human can only surpress or at least control the emotion by himself.

I think emotion always be there in forex. But it depends on trader itself. How we can controll it so it will takes our part in forex. Try to cent account like i get in TenkoFx to make us be able to hone our trading skills if we want to earn more profit in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Same here i never see any single person who trade without emotion, but that is not mean you trade emotionally, if you trade mechanically like i said in previous posts then you trade by surpressing emotion to the lower level and control it. Emotionally means you can't control your trade and let emotion conquer you.

Mate, it’s wrong to judge on based of your own experience because the world is so big and you can’t see everyone work. I have seen many traders been heartless (emotionless) but it’s all to do with their education and experience that does the trick, so if we have got such education and experience to go with then we can be emotionless.

I don’t have complete control over my emotions yet I can make good profits with handling it and the best way for me is that I work with OctaFX broker, so with their terrific service I am not really required to be emotional since everything is so smooth and easy with great platform that never delays any trade.

Mate, it’s wrong to judge on based of your own experience because the world is so big and you can’t see everyone work. I have seen many traders been heartless (emotionless) but it’s all to do with their education and experience that does the trick, so if we have got such education and experience to go with then we can be emotionless.

Then what is their desire ? I mean there is something that driving them to trade into forex, if they are heartless they won't have desire to make profit or loss from it. I think those traders don't have emotion, they are just very good at controlling emotion so it looks like they don't have emotion at all. I loss my 2 trading this week, and feel upset but i never let it control mine, i prefer to learn and be careful next time.

First of all can you really trade with emotions? People sold their assets or currency when economic of that country looks worrisome, is that does not trade by emotions? I means we are driving by emotions when we trade and as far as i know and few traders here maybe know that the one who can trade with emotion in all of their trading is Robot.