Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

I am not sure how people can say that they can trade without emotions because eliminating them is never a full possibility, the emotion greed for profits is mostly over there with us in every trade and the fear of loss before starting a trade is also with us.

I think trading without emotions is possible , but not for every one , because it needs some experience and special skills , may be it is available for professional traders only. Now I'm trying to implement a money management in the contest demo account.Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

We all know about this that trading without emotion is very good and important but at a long run I guess that is impossible emotion is one of the thing which we never dream to trade with but surely sometime you will experience such circumstances as well

important if traders get used first with the pressure and risk. if traders know that they deal with loss result and accept it, easy to them to be discipline in trading and reduce emotions take control over. traders need to have strategy and risk management plan too which able to give them guidance in trading. and thus, they'll not rely on luck or guessing in make trading decision.

The most important thing is that we MUST be able to control it. However the situation. When you get lose, can you control your anger? Or, when you win. Can you hold your emotional to win bigger?

That is why we must be able to control and management some aspects in trading. Without control and manage them, you will be a bad trader.

Once the trader is trading with thoughts, he / she will not be capable of focus on his trade. Emotion is often controlled from the trader for the reason that if she or he won't Management it, that emotion will probably Manage the trader by making her or him to shed.

A lot of people think they can but the truth is that what I have seen Forex become, it makes it difficult to earn or trade without emotions. The underlying question would be, how much of these emotions do the traders express. If someone could stand head tall and say that Forex hasn't any emotion that comes with it, then the person must not have been trading.

• 1 month later...

A trader can be able to trade without emotion but this thing is also a very difficult thing. What we can do is to try and suppress our emotion. Emotional trading is what do lead some of the traders into losing their money from forex and it is better when we try to avoid trading with emotion.

Trading without emotion is very very impossible because sometime we need and encounter emotion unexpected so all that we need is good knowledge and skills on how to handle it properly

This is totally false. When I was a newbie I have sleepless nights and down with depression. Getting a lot of loses and MC. But its only took me three months to over come this feeling. Its only newbies who is getting emotional. Once you start making profit you are trading with confidence. I'm trading with 14 trading accounts right now and hoping to add six more. And I don't get emotional. So its totally possible.

@budado, that is absolutely fales ,how can you say its only the newbie trader that do encounter emotion have you forgoten that emotion is human feeling are you good to stop your feeling,

the only thing which you can tell me is that our emotion can be control period but saying we can trade without emotion that is absolutely fales even the professional trader do encounter emotional feeling ,i have been in forex trading for about 4yers now so what you said need more correction

It will be hard if we say we want to trade without having emotions because the forex trading business is a type of business where we mix it with emotions. In other to prevent this thing, we should be able to control our emotions and that is what will give us the courage to trade.

• 2 months later...

Yes i can trade without emotions but for this i want to be able 100% sure with my trade , if i go 450 pips in negative , i do not fear on that trade because i am 100% sure. another one i use 0.50% equity of my total account size if i see my trade is in loss i do not fear because it is just of 0.50% of my total account size. by the way i did not go negative in 185 pips its my -ve pips target.

this is the only way u can trade with out emotions but be sure 100% of your trade .for that you ask me how can i am 100% sure on trades 

then my trading formula.......

How about if i close my position when i got -450 pips? am i fear? am i loser? LOL, this is bad if you have thought like that. Fear is one of our emotion which inherently already built in inside of us. Using fear efficiently could lead to less or no pointless loss. Be fearful when the others are greedy.

How about if i close my position when i got -450 pips? am i fear? am i loser? LOL, this is bad if you have thought like that. Fear is one of our emotion which inherently already built in inside of us. Using fear efficiently could lead to less or no pointless loss. Be fearful when the others are greedy.

Its stupidity in his part to hold his losing position and even reach -450 pips. This guy totally have no idea about SL, risk and money management and doing analysis. At most I can loss in one trading position is 50 pips. That's the most I am willing to loss. I don't hold my position just to loss. If I close it and open an opposite position then I end up having 450 pips profit instead of -450 pips. lols.

Without emotions? I think its impossible to get rid of them, cuz its a main component of our personality. Of course if you trade to follow trading plan you can somehow cope with them, but I can say that other side of trading will be harmed as well. Thankfully my low spread broker Hotforex, allows me to save on trading costs and that's why I am still on balance and even sometimes make profit from this crazy market..

I dont think that any trader can trade forex without emotion because emotion is one way which we can get loss so the very setp is for us to try and trade with good knowledge and understanding to get the best

Well i don't get what do you mean here dude, but i think that i agree with you since no one trader that trade without emotion, and if they don't have emotion, traders will never trade in forex. Our greediness and our other emotions that drive us to trade, now what we can do to manage it well and not let it overcome us.

Forex is the most traded market currencies in the world, no one can work without feelings, but there are estimated to control his emotions so he can achieve higher profits, especially the feelings of fear and greed they usually perform to loss. But my broker ( FBS ) provide me insurance for my account

• 1 month later...