Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Forex a hard work?

Well forex trading is quite a hard working place as well, we cannot think of it as an easy task neither we can take it too lightly on us, we should just concentrate on striving hard for learning forex trading in beginning so that we can make profits afterwards then thanks to our hard work in beginning.

All business IO think required hardfork and struggling to survive, forex trading actually is not easy, this is always occur about fprofit and loss in tradnig, and as trader they should learn how to analyze the trend market with higher accurate, and this not easy although movement pair only two direction up and down, still need experience to get better result

Forex trading need hardwork to be sincere if you can not work hard in forex there is no way to get profit forex need your potential it is your potential which will make you the right amount of success that you need so before you trade ensure that your ability is up to date

@radex78, yes you can say that again almost all the business need focus and hardwork as this alone is what that produces success we can just give up half way.

Hardwork must be implemented in any of the business we do this is t ensure the profit keep comming in fro there as a whole

Nothing is so easy in this World to achieve and for that reason trading in the Forex field is also a hard thing and needs lots of dedication and passion ,traders those who can trade with accurate analysis with powerful trading strategies can make success here.

yes it definitely is hard work, I mean to some it might look simple and easy, until you truly understand the importance if having spent hundred of hours in the market, its benn 5 years since i joined hotforex and i still think that i lack and have to learn more.. 

It is not simple nor easy but to say it is a hard work i don't really agree with it. It is not a really hard work at least not like those construction workers. But it doesn't mean forex would be so much easy, it is just harder to some jobs but you don't really have to spend much of your energy and in forex you just predict, click and then click once again to closed the position if you don't have time then you can use stop loss feature.

I think as trader will hardwork to monitoring the trend market and using their brain to analyze the trend market, and I think in every business also required hardwork and struggling to getting better result because we not only sit down and get earning, we must analyze the trend market and we use our eye to watching the market

It depends upon the learner and his attitude with which he is learning Forex. Every learning process becomes difficult when it is not inculcated with the correct attitude. So is Forex. As Forex is a plat form of earning then the difficult part has to be overridden and the ultimate goal should be focused.

It depends upon the learner and his attitude with which he is learning Forex. Every learning process becomes difficult when it is not inculcated with the correct attitude. So is Forex. As Forex is a plat form of earning then the difficult part has to be overridden and the ultimate goal should be focused.

Every business has difficulties and also obstacle, but sometime start from these obstacle then making people will learning how to overcome these obstacle and finished the problem, not except in forex will faced obstacle, so we will learn how to learning here with hardwork to overcome all obstacle in this business

in our forex trading requires hard work to analyze trading well and continue to improve the skills of good trading. To succeed in the forex could not in time, we need to be patient and disciplined. we invest the time to learn and practice many trading well

The more people experienced with foreign exchange trading the more they feel forex easier but not as easy as when people put their own finger into water. It still need times to be done but if we have experience compared when we don't, we feel trading would be easier for us because of this.

In fact forex business is included as risky business, here required good knowledge and experience and skill to manage money in account trading, need hardwork and smart work to become better trader, and as trader they must have plan business to treat forex as real business

Well in general I will have to say yes forex need hardwork as well as smart work if we work here smarter then we are going to definately make alot of profit as forex need skills.

Yes skills is the number thing that is needed here for any trader to survive the case of that in field of forex market

You have said the right thing but what I can say now is hardwork pay in everything that we are doing yes hardwork pay without hardwork no trader or person will ever succeed in this field of forex market.

Practice is what that all make us to become successful so we must first of all learn how to trade in respect time and that is why I can say we all need learning to move forward

We need to work hard in everything we do and forex is never an exception forex trading is the best business for all and working hard will make the trader to win more trade even more than the way it suppose to be.

Thou applying smarth work is also good this will save the trader from possible dangers that may arise here

I wonder what is the meaning of work hard here hnsundono2? as far as i know forex trders doesn't have to work so hard, i know analyze the market is not easy and require some times, but this is not so hard with indicators we found lying around in the internet which approved by lots of trders, i see modern fx as part of smart work rather than hard work.

Forex can be quite wearisome work if you constantly sit before price charts, put a lot of efforts to analyze unnecessary information which overloads your brains. You need to alternate trading with some psychical activities to keep your brains and body fit. Another useful tip is to switch from manual trading to medium term trading, where you don't need to make many decisions, but more analytic work. For example I trade only during news with Hotforex placing large lot traders, taking high risk but for high rewards. My monthly trading count is 4-5 trades sometimes 6-7 but not more. 

Forex can be quite wearisome work if you constantly sit before price charts, put a lot of efforts to analyze unnecessary information which overloads your brains. You need to alternate trading with some psychical activities to keep your brains and body fit. Another useful tip is to switch from manual trading to medium term trading, where you don't need to make many decisions, but more analytic work. For example I trade only during news with Hotforex placing large lot traders, taking high risk but for high rewards. My monthly trading count is 4-5 trades sometimes 6-7 but not more. 

We need to minimize the risk from time to time. Understand about market movement so we wil  find the right moment. We can try to maximized indicator when trading.