Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

I had this thought that there is something about this admin that tells he is experienced in forum business.

@Hadg33, as for the member you posted the link who Jackie Chan or something, he's been a member for over 5 years with no post, and funny enough, he was active in the forum this morning.

Are you kidding so the member came online some few days ago. Anyway,let's forget about that,I think the admin knows how to manage a paid to post because this forum was taken over by Andrew(admin) not quite long and he has already gotten 2 advertisers to the forum. Anyway,I have a $10 payment request in the forum,so I need to take a brak in the forum until the admin clears the pending payments.

@Hadg33 you are right about it, I accept my mistakes. I just wish I can be very active here, so as to reach minimum withdrawal. But this will be very difficult for me, since ptp section is not available, and that's where I usually make most of my posts.

@kenny05,I think we are just the same,it seems you don't like forex too,since you are very much familiar with PTP section and that section is not in this forum. You can just be active in 2 sections which are HYIP and Payment processors section. That is the section I do post and the good thing is,members are so active in those sections.

I found out that most members have reduced their activities in the forum may be because of the payment. Right now, I have also stopped my activities pending when the admin will clear the pending payment because it's more like talking to yourself since there are no much people posting.

@kenny05,I think we are just the same,it seems you don't like forex too,since you are very much familiar with PTP section and that section is not in this forum. You can just be active in 2 sections which are HYIP and Payment processors section. That is the section I do post and the good thing is,members are so active in those sections.

You are right, I don't know much about forex, and I don't enjoy making posts on a section I don't have any idea about. I'm going to only concentrate on the e-processors and hyips, like you've just said.

You better do that. I think the admin behind this forum is a professional. This is a new forum but the admin knows how to get advertisers to the forum. I can see a new banner of a forex broker called "CTOPTION". I guess the admin must have excess funds to pay the members but I wonder why he is delaying the payments.

@ hage. That is very good for you its like you get your payment in full as for me I have gotten about $2 deduction which is due to my many double post that appear here due to poor ISP connection i think next time I will have to be careful with this action.

The admin is very professional and i think he did process payment monthly it will be better if he adjust it a bit backward to atleast 3weeks interval

Wow,you have got a huge pay from this forum,i can see that you got paid through entromoney and admin added the 10% bonus. That's very kind of the admin. I wanted to request for my next payment through EM but I have changed my mind. I really need WMZ funds so I will not be able to request through EM.

So long as the EM still exist and the admin has that arrangement, my subsequent requests would be through through payment processor unless the amount I want to request is very low. I really don't know why I haven't gotten the motivation to start posting here yet. Perhaps by week end.

Even me I have not start posting here but I do hope that very soon I will take up my activity here and continue posting with this forum right away but for now I have to focus on some other forum to this one

I have already started making posts in the forum but the post that I make there is minimal because the activity in the forum is still somehow low. Well,I think that the activity in the forum will increase this week and posting in it will not be difficult.

Hay Friends anyone tell me is right to join this paid to post forum site. If anyone suggest me this site is paying tha I will join this site. I see this website admin cancelled many member payment request. If I am right than site admin dishonnest/Very professional.

What are you talking about,I can see that you are already a member in this forum. Who told you that the admin is dishonest? Don't say such thing,you need to check the forum again and take a look at the payment request section,you will see that the admin cleared all the payments in the forum except for a member called "sial brother" that is payment request got denied.

Your purse: U46026961

Amount: +$12.1

Your balance: $xx.xx

The bacth number : 129191

The desciptions: WorldMoneyForum.com

(Payout with 10% BONUS)

You really get me interested with I see that you are earning good in here. I'm still new in this forum and I will try to active in here. I do hope that this one will not going to be the same as other ptp forums that pays high and then end up losing since this is look like a forex sponsored forum and that means for me is a sign that its can afford to pay its members good.

This one will not like those forums because the admin (Andrew) knows how to handle a forum,the forum pays high rates but don't think you can earn 4 times in a week. The admin pays once in a month,though there was no official announcement about that. If you look at the forum properly,you will see that the admin has got advertisers to the forum,so paying shouldn't be a difficult thing for him.

Really the Admin quite knows on how to handle the forum to the best way it should be handled. And as long as the Advertisers keep coming in, then payment won't be hard and patronizing the advertisers will make them to come back for more. This Referral Contest has a nice reward, let's just try our Best.

I guess I will just going to wait for few weeks or months before I'm going to be active in here. the irony maybe is when I decided to join this site I got hard time cashing my bonus funds. But I guess theirs  a remote chance that its going to happen this year. I'm so sure this site is strong and stable enough to last long. Lets all be active in here if we have free time. So I do hope to have free time soon and be active in here also.

You need to visit the forum again and take your time to observe the forum. I think this is the only forum that is really getting advertisers to the forum. They have just gotten a popular payment processor as advertiser,I mean FASAPAY. The thread of it is now been pinned just like the thread of Entromoney. One think I like about this forum is,there are so many representatives that wants to promote there business.

Well the new contest would be hard for members I think because to enter in it we would need to have at least 50 active referrals which is very hard if you ask me personally, however lets see what happens.

Guys, instead of pointing out opinions on the contest if you work hard then money is only yours!

You don't get such chances everyday! Please look at the positive sides. There are not much competitors so chances are wide open