Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

Something happened,someone with Nick09 contacted me in MMG that he was Andrew of WMF,he said he has some offers for me,I told him if he has offers for me,he should talk about my pending payment in his forum,he said he will get advertisers by this coming week,that he is going to pay me all my funds with bonus. Let's see what will happen this coming week.

He is a typical scammer,he scammed me of $5 apart from my pending payment request,they need to ban him in all forums. Can you imagined that he stooped so low to be mailing members in MMG that he has business offers for them. Anyway,I have told him not to contact me again that he only scammed me of a peanut.

Yes this is still a legit forum with good rates for posting. However as other members are saying above the minimum payout is very high. It will take a few days to achieve that much amount of money. But we cannot deny that it's paying, So we will have to ignore the minimum payout issue.

What? Actually this forum is not legit anymore, if you spare some of your time to visit this forum you will find out our payment request has been sent to archive section which is really bad, i am wondering also why admin should do this instead giving us announcement.

I do agree. I got paid in here but its seems after that the site stop paying and the rest I guess does not get paid for I only get paid because I invest in forex trading and trading still until now. So this is the only reason I got paid and its take months before I got paid in here also.

With moving the payment request to the archive section it means that admin is want to throw his responsibility and it is better if he announce about this issues so people will understand about that, doing something like this won't giving him any advantages too.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its better that this thread be close. Its so frustrating that pending request of payments in here has been deleted without information its members that it does not pay anymore. A site that does not have an honest admin for me is pointless and useless to be in.

I got a mail from the Admin recently, that is a promotion of a Hyip project. He is not even ashamed of sending such an email to his members. Well he is paid for that but he need to use his senses, that is why I reported the email as Spam, so next time it goes to Spam folder.

I got a mail from the Admin recently, that is a promotion of a Hyip project. He is not even ashamed of sending such an email to his members. Well he is paid for that but he need to use his senses, that is why I reported the email as Spam, so next time it goes to Spam folder.

Paid? paid what? This forum is not as it used to be. Look at the payment request section it moved to the archive section and what do you think by that? That means this forum don't want to continue their campaign, it is actually very bad to see that WMF turn out like this.

• 1 month later...

I think the admin is up to some kinda investment plan because I got his PM about some investment plan biut I think the admin of MMg got his account banned.

I also heard about that after some research it seems that admin has got himself into some kind of HYIP, i also wondering why he does not become a honest person to us, i mean telling us won't give much problem rather than create some kind of fake situation for posters here so they keep posting without pay them.

That is it. It wouldn't hurt if you tell people the truth and give them choices to make rather than take undue advantage over them because they will definitely let others know. I think there are more skeletons in his cupboard than we think and this makes one begin to doubt if it's an admin worth doing business with.

• 2 weeks later...

That is it. It wouldn't hurt if you tell people the truth and give them choices to make rather than take undue advantage over them because they will definitely let others know. I think there are more skeletons in his cupboard than we think and this makes one begin to doubt if it's an admin worth doing business with.

Without doubt admin want to attract more posters that don't have much knowledge and people getting love to post here, but i am wonder why admin still offers someone some kind of investment offers when even the forum that he manage cannot even works well even up to one year.

• 2 weeks later...

Without doubt admin want to attract more posters that don't have much knowledge and people getting love to post here, but i am wonder why admin still offers someone some kind of investment offers when even the forum that he manage cannot even works well even up to one year.

What I think is that the admin only wanted to take back whatever amount he had paid to members initially through that investment program. I wouldn't even advise anyone to endulge in such investment because I have read a lot of this which are not credible about the admin.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...