Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashLab - cashlab.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CashLab is an investment program and should be treated as that and not as a game or anything else. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but the best. Our vision is to satisfy our investors' financial needs and help them succeed. We aim to contribute towards the development and growth of the industry by fostering high standards of professionalism and promoting exemplary practice among our investors. 

Plan:

CL1 - 120% After 1 Day
Plan Amount Bracket Profit (%)
Plan A $7 - $500 103.00
Plan B $501 - $1,000 104.00
Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 105.00
Plan D $2,001 - $5,000 108.00
Plan E $5,001 - $10,000 113.00
Plan F $10,001 - $30,000 120.00

CL2 - 55% Daily for 3 Days
Plan Amount Bracket Daily Profit (%)
Plan A $7 - $500 37.00
Plan B $501 - $1,000 38.00
Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 39.00
Plan D $2,001 - $5,000 42.00
Plan E $5,001 - $10,000 48.00
Plan F $10,001 - $30,000 55.00

CL3 - 230% After 5 Days
Plan Amount Bracket Profit (%)
Plan A $7 - $500 120.00
Plan B $501 - $1,000 125.00
Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 130.00
Plan D $2,001 - $5,000 145.00
Plan E $5,001 - $10,000 175.00
Plan F $10,001 - $30,000 230.00

Payment systems:  Perfectmoney/EGO

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from MaxAntiDDOS, Cash Lab - Logical Investment is an attractive short term program, minimum to participate in their plans set at $7 is affordable, and can attract small investors, withdrawal system is in manual mode with 24 hours maximum time frame, to both payment options of EP & PM allowed in this short term program.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow site has successfully completed its 3rd week now I also received two payouts from this site.I will recommend members to invest in this program and earn good. 20 paying statuses so far got by this site which are enough to prove this program legit. I truly think monitors will add RCB offers shortly for this program.

Cash Lab today announced that they will be adding more monitors soon and also requested to support the project by posting payment proofs on forums and monitors around!

CashLab - More Monitors Soon

Dear members,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am very happy with the development of our beloved program, CashLab. Most members are very supportive, posting their payment proofs and inviting their family and friends to join us. I encourage all of you to do the same; this will further streghten our already strong program. By the way, we will add more monitors soon so people can see that we are the best program to invest in. This is just the beginning of a great program. Thank you, and have a good day.

Daniel Lombardo
CashLab Administrator
www.cashlab.biz

103% after 1 days is an appropriate choice for investors who want to invest their money in the HYIP programs, because these benefits are still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take higher profits by a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I am sure, the admin will never provide such benefits to its investors

• 2 weeks later...

Cash Lab has been a successful short term program, paying for more than one month so far, here is the latest news update on the occasion of the successful 30 days online !

30 Days Online!

Mar-10-2014 01:16:32 PM 

Dear members,

I am very happy with how things are going in CashLab, and I hope you feel the same. Today, we celebrate our 30th day online. First of all, I want to thank all of you for supporting CashLab, and staying loyal all these time. We have easily passed 30 days, and there is no reason for us not to work for another 30 days and even more. One day we will just realize that we are already on our 100th day online, and so on. Time flies flies when you are having a good time. Most, if not all, of the members who joined during our first week of operation have already profited a lot, and they continue to earn by reinvesting. So if you have not invested yet, I don't know what you are waiting for. More than 3100 members are already earning with us. The ratio of deposits to withdrawals continue to increase. This means that the trust of members on our program is increasing as well. CashLab has already proven its dedication to work for a very long time. We are a serious program, and the satisfaction of our members is our proof. You can invest and share CashLab with confidence. We are going to add more features in the following months to come that will keep our program expanding. Thank you, and have a great week ahead.

Daniel Lombardo
CashLab Administrator
www.cashlab.biz