Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Steps Profit - steps-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to steps profit

Plan:

In the hour of 1% for 19 hours , the amount of $ 10 to $ 20 , 119% profit - Available from the start .
In the hour of 1.05 % for 20 hours , the amount of $ 21 to $ 50, 121% profit - opens , when the total payments of $ 500
In the hour of 1.09 % for 21 hours, the amount of $ 51 to $ 200, 123% profit - opens , when the total payments to $ 1,000
In the hour of 1.13 % for 22 hours , the amount of $ 201 to $ 500 125% profit - opens , when the total payments to $ 1,500
In the hour of 1.17 % for 23 hours , the amount of $ 501 to $ 1000 , 127% profit - opens , when the total payments to $ 2,500
In the hour of 1.25 % for 24 hours , the amount of $ 1001 to $ 5000, 130% profit - opens , when the total payments to $ 5,000

Payment systems: PerfectMoney, EGO

This hourly program, Steps Profit has one RCB monitor added to their ratings, which has paying status for this project for one day so far, it has video representation, the website available in Russian and English versions, live chat support service, minimum investment requirement set at $10, minimum withdrawal limit set at $0.1.

Steps Profit is a risky program with high ROI offered in their hourly plans, which are unsustainable, a total of 19% in just 19 hours term offered in the first plan, this program might be paying for now, but I am sure this program will not stay active for more than three days, though the design is attractive this is a fast scam type of program, in my opinion.

Site is Russian and also its a hourly program . They have offered 1% profit which seems we will earn 19% pure profit after 19 hours. I think just because this high profit monitors preferred to stay away from it but i see that members have invested big amounts here and have earned big profits as well. They have posted all withdrawal stats on homepage which are also playing their role in attracting more members to it.