Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talisman-s - talisman-s.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

This winter will go down in history… The whole world will remember this winter forever!!!!
One of the main events of the planet will take place this winter.Winter Olympic games.The main thing of any Olympic games – is Olympic mascot, but mascot is not only the symbol of the Olympics, it is part of a corporate style of the Olympic Games, it creates the Olympic mood.

Plan:

Plan "Faster":
- Duration 1 day;
- Gains 110%;
- Minimum / maximum - 5-150 USD;
- Payment of 55% every 12 hours;
Plan "Above":
- Duration 3 days;
- Gains 135% for the entire period, 45% of the day;
- Minimum / maximum - 50-500 USD;
- Payment of 15% every 8 hours;
Plan "Stronger":
- Duration 5 days;
- Gains 150% for the entire period, 1.25% per hour;
- Minimum / maximum - 5-1500 USD;
- Dividends per hour (1.25% per hour);

Referral Program Level 2- 5% -2%
Payments: Manual 1 minute - up to 2 hours;
Minimum deposit - 5 $

Payment systems: PerfectMoney, EgoPay 

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, Talisman-S has the first plan, Faster is affordable with attractive 110% offered in just a period of 24 hours, it has one monitor with attractive RCB offer added to their ratings, design is attractive with the website available in a couple of versions of Russian and English.

All the plans, Faster, Higher and Stronger offered in this short term program, Talisman-S have minimum set at $5 which is affordable, the last plan will have hourly charges of interest for five days, support services available in a couple of languages, Russian and English, through online chat support on Skype, good feature in here is fast processing of withdrawals within 1 minute to 2 hours maximum.

I also think @archu7 that the minimum set by this hyip is quite affordable for all the investors, however I think this hyip would be risky mainly because they are offering high return that is 10% profit only after 1 day, most hyips go with like 2% profit and around this amount but this hyip is giving high so I think it might be risky.