Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

royalty-investments - royalty-investments.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Royalty-Investment is a professional investment company. Our team consists of professional market analysts and traders who have accumulated years of experience in the investment field. Our main aim is to meet the needs of our customers, for this reason we are working and we only select the best investments on the market. Our main areas of investment are forex, oil, gold, precious metals, renewable energy.We provide you with a service that can help, and fans, as well as an expert to get huge benefits. Another of our strengths is our Assistance in fact we have a very fast and professional service support. With our team we decided to set a very low threshold of entry to facilitate as small investors. All deposits and withdrawals are instant, it is because we have advanced technology in terms of security (protection of high shower, SSL), which allows us to work quietly. Our investments have been studied very carefully to ensure maximum convenience for our customers. Of course we pay 7 days a week. 

Plan:

110% After 2 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 100 105.00
Plan 2 $ 101 - $ 500 106.00
Plan 3 $ 501 - $ 2,000 107.00
Plan 4 $ 2,001 - $ 5,000 108.00
Plan 5 $ 5,001 - $ 30,000 109.00
Plan 6 $ 300,001 - $ 100,000 110.00 

Accept : Perfect Money, EgoPay

Royalty Investments is an attractive short term program which has DDOS protection from KODDOS, the shortest term of plans is two days, minimum set at $10 is affordable in here, Payeer is also allowed to invest with along with the usual options of PM & EP, withdrawal system is instant with advanced security technology in their program.

Plan is good because 5% profit after 2 days means 2.5% profit per day which is affordable for admin.16 accounts are active and 997$ are invested here. Top 6 positions are secured by monitors. I think we will come to know about its position in next few hours. I am quite sure site will get a paying status. I will invest a little amount here.

There is just referral commissions processed in this short term program so far and the status updated to paying on monitors, it hasn't yet finished the first cycle with the shortest plan of two days, as it's just been online for one day so far, Royalty Investments will start to process actual profits in the next 24 hours.