Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VCTFund.com | www.vctfund.com

VCTFund.com LTD. is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in Research, development and implementation of the newest technology in the field of medicine, public health services, nanotech, biology, microelectronics, materials technology, chemistry and ecology. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always 100% guaranteed.

Invest Plans.

VCTF 1.

27% Daily for 7 Days. Min. $100

VCTF 2.

200% Daily for 7 Days. Min. $100

VCTF 3.

250% Daily for 5 Days. Min. $300

VCTF 4.

300% Daily for 2 Days. Min. $500

Which Payment Processors do you accept?

At the moment we accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money only. All payments are Instant that means you don't need to wait to see money in your payment processor.

www.vctfund.com

looks like the admin is targeting higher income group of investor to have a very high minimum investment's of $100 this will prevent many small investor and newbies to test the site so the site may not attract many investors and the response will be low

Lol! @mownabratadey how could you say the roi sustainable - 164% paid within 7 days is the minimum roi in lowest plan and i dont think there is any way to sustain such higher roi. In fact i believe this program is scam and no one would get paid. As such high roi only scammers may promise who never intend to fulfil their promsie.

looks like this is a old program since the payout information of the site shows they are making payments to investor from December 2010 onwards but its too funny why members didn't know about this site until now,

further when i tried to heck on the monitors status i found no domain is available in the site name registered with allmonitors.com which is confusing