Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

X-axis Inc - X-axisinc.com

prohyip

I'm not the Admin

X-AxisInc is an investment portal, backed up by Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged X-AxisInc, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Investment Plans:

15 business days plan
Minimum: $10 No Maximum
Daily Interest Rate: 1%

30 business days plan
Minimum: $100 No Maximum
Daily Interest Rate: 2%

45 business days plan
Minimum: $1000 No Maximum
Daily Interest Rate: 3%

60 business days plan
Minimum: $5000 No Maximum
Daily Interest Rate: 4%

Accept:perfact money, ego pay,STp
Min Spend: $10

The first plan with 15 business term is affordable in this program, X-Axis Inc with minimum set at $10, after submitting the withdrawal request, the funds will either be available instant or within 24 - 48 hours maximum as mentioned in their FAQ, a couple of payment options EP & PM allowed in this attractive mid term project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

X-Axis Inc announced the review of their project on MNO, around one week ago and also mentioned about their own blog to get updated with the news and trading reports of the program!

Dear Members of XAxisInc

Tuesday Morning News Update,
It’s very nice to see a huge amount of support for our site and Ideas that we have for the long term. People have been contacting me and giving me ideas and i really appreciate the Creativity.
Friday Night we decided to add Money News Online, MNO, as an Partner/Monitor. They have a great site and we are very happy to be Advertised on there. Paul the owner has done a Introduction and a Review that you can read Here. http://money-news-online.com/blog/2014/03/02/02032014-xaxisinc-review-daily-news-hyip-industry/
The project is far from being the Advertising/Product Selling based Trading Site that we want it to be, but Trading has been amazingly successful for February. I would Imagine we can take our first big steps at Advertising for Brokers in roughly 3-4 months time.
We have started our Banner Advertising, although it’s trial Banners mainly for now, soon with a good strong Alexa we will be the site we want to be.
As always we have Facebook Support and a nice little group with different country REPS for the site, we also have our own BLOG that i have updated with Trading Reports and News.
The whole REP System is (at the moment) very basic and needs a few TWEAKS and changes, it has to benefit everyone and there has to be some Incentives from REPS also. So i will be adding a NEW FRESH REP System soon, we already have about 15 people that would be ideal for this role. A Skype group is a ”MUST” for this Month as well and PAYEER is a lot Easier to add than i thought it would be, so this Month Certainly, they are options.
Elizabeth Howgate; CEO,
XAxisInc