Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finance-Strategy - finance-strategy.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello! My name is Oleg. I want to offer you my first and mixed-use project . finance-strategy.biz - an investment tool which helps to bring people together and increase their investments . Many people understand that the Internet is a great tool for earnings , but not everyone knows where and how to do it. Our trained team working in the field of investment , has prepared its financial strategy . Finance Strategy - offers you two tariff plans week ( trial) and monthly ( basic). Investing in Finance Strategy you increase the money several times with minimal risk and for that you will learn a bunch of unnecessary irrelevant information . In our project can start , anyone without any special skills . 

Plan:

110% after 1 week $1 - $2,000

200% after 1 month $5 - $50,000

Payment systems: PerfectMoney/PAYEER

Finance Strategy has hosting on a dedicated server DDOS protection from Genius Guard, a couple of monitors added to their ratings which also offer attractive RCB offers, this mid term program has a single version of the website, Russian available, withdrawal system is instant offered to both the payment options, PM & Payeer in this program

Customer support service can be obtained in various ways in this mid term program, Finance Strategy, through live chat, e-mail system, chat on Skype, ICQ, Revenue calculator is available on their program to calculate on both the plans with different amounts, minimum set at $1 and $5 respectively is affordable for participation in their both the plans. 

Well i found this program very attractive. Site is Russian but it is in position to get investment by people. Currently members are not showing interest towards this site i think it may because of its weekly plan but i think once the site started paying its members it will start getting good deposits.