Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fond-Money - fond-money.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

fond-money.biz was created to enable to increase their wealth safely and easily with no work and no risk. All our investment plans offer fixed-rate of returns with no hidden risks and guaranteed return of principal plus interest at the designed terms that you can choose to match your goals and preferences. fond-money.biz is the gateway to your financial aspirations. Get started now and watch a blast of profits coming right into your account! 

Plan:

Plan A - 130% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan A $5 - $500 130.00

Plan  - 180% after 3 days
Plan B $5 - $1,000 180.00

Plan C - 300% after 5 days
Plan C $5 - $10,000 300.00

Payment systems: PerfectMoney

Very Nice Program

Good plans plans:

Plan A - 130% after 1 day
Plan A $5 - $500 130.00

Plan  - 180% after 3 days
Plan B $5 - $1,000 180.00

Plan C - 300% after 5 days
Plan C $5 - $10,000 300.00

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, Fond Money is an attractive short term program with minimum set at $5 for all their three plans which is affordable feature, Perfect Money is the single option that is allowed to invest with in their plans, A, B and C, withdrawals will be processed manually within twelve business hours in here.

The plans are really promising but if we think wisely I do not think that it should be tried because the profit they are offering is unreasonable, the program would not be able to maintain itself for a long term as they are giving 30% after one day in their first plan which is even though attractive but I think risk should not be taken over here.

Risky plans as the starting profit is 30%, but since it is just the beginning, it might stay active for one round with the one day plan at least, there is a single monitor with attractive RCB for this short term program, Fond Money, current status of this short term is waiting, as it hasn't yet completed it's first 24 hours, there is a couple of transactions, probably referral commission payments recorded on their paid out page.

Excepts plans everything is fine in this site. Site has a very nice look. Admin has offered very lucrative plans here and because of these plans members are not showing interest towards it. But i think we can be lucky here because only 175$ invested here yet which is a low deposit for every site.I dont think site will do scam this time.