Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Flight-Airlines - flight-airlines.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Most individuals are continually searching for new and energizing approaches to make profit from the access from their laptop, tablet or Web-enabled mobile device. While there is no lack of garbage drifting around the web, there are luckily a couple of fun and lucrative approaches to profit.
Welcome to Flight Airlines! Enjoy a world of benefits for you and your business in a relaxed and exclusive atmosphere and Experience a world of extra comfort and rewards with benefits. Flight airlines is especially prepared for you with a unique opportunity around the world, with MLM payout structure is unlike anything else on the market that will make You money NOW.
We try our best to let you experience the authentic tastes with cheerful memories since the first step to the aircraft and count on our personal Five Star Service from our crew.

Plan:

126% after 36 hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
3.5% Hourly for 36 Hours $200 - $1,000 3.60

115% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $15 - $1,000 115.00

150% after 2 days
Plan 1 $15 - $1,000 150.00

180% after 2 days
Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 180.00

Payment systems: PerfectMoney,EGO,PAYEER

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

flight-airlines.com - Licensed

Plan: 126% after 36 hours Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%) 3.5% Hourly for 36 Hours $200 - $1,000 3.60 115% after 1 day Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $15 - $1,000 115.00 150% after 2 days Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $15 - $1,000 150.00 180% after 2 days Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 180.00 Payment systems: PerfectMoney,EGO,PAYEER

Hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, SSL verified by Geo Trust Inc, Flight Airlines has attractive short term plans with one hourly plan included to the list, the first two plans with one day and two days term respectively have affordable minimum, set at $15, plenty of payment options including OkPay and Payeer allowed to invest with.

Well the profit plans are offering a high roi for sure to try to attract new investors but I think it would be risky to invest here as the hourly profit seems to be high as well to me so care should be taken while investing over here and big amounts should not be utilized at this hyip according to what I think.

Starting profit of 15% in just one day is so huge to pay that I guess this short term program, Flight Airlines doesn't stay active for more than a couple of days, launched on weekend, added five top RCB monitors to their ratings, and that hourly plan with 36 hours term, either it will pay until the first round with the hourly plan or for a couple of days, due to risky ROI offered in their plans.

well i really like the script of this program. Site is using a dedicated server and DDos SSl security features are also added in this program. But i think this site does not have a good future because plans are short term but very high profits are offered in it. Site can mainly pay members for 3 or 4 days.