Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aftafunds - aftafunds.com

rose

Welcome to Aftafunds.com, an investment program developed by the group of investors on the foreign exchange market and currency exchange. We had more than five years experience in the business. Our program will give investors the safety, confidence and higher profits. With long-term development goals, we create investment plans to suit each investor. Each plan offers investors profits in line with the choice of investors.

Plan : 5.5% hourly for 19 hours

10% hourly for 11 hours

112% after 1 days

2% daily for 180 days

JOIN

This is new program and all monitors are in waiting status

I am not much interested in this program as it has got hourly plans

And this surely is going to turn scam fast. Now even if any one want better try hourly plans only in 2% daily one shall guaranteed loose the capital as it is not gong to stay more then few days.

I saw that a monitor is giving a huge rcb back on this one.So if anyone thinking of joining good to compare the rcb back offer for this hyip first.

In anyway this is a real game, you can get the money back, but i dubt it. I dont like this type of game with hourly plans.

since these programs dont expect to run for long we may join at the initial stage and earn some good profit while the site is paying and the monitors are also offering very high attractive RCB offer so that we can earn good by investing through the monitors

I agree with @mownabratadey that the program having hourly plans should not be taken seriously as they turn down quite fast

But looking at plans it is clear that none of the plan has too high returns and the roi provided may be sustained in very short term

So agressive players may look into this program to make some profit fast.

112% total profit after one day and because 100% is principal, actual profit is 12% after 1 day. this is high rate of profit. same with previous scam hyip program where much of them is offer high profit in short term period plan, I also worry if this hyip company is not last long.

112% total profit after one day and because 100% is principal, actual profit is 12% after 1 day. this is high rate of profit. same with previous scam hyip program where much of them is offer high profit in short term period plan, I also worry if this hyip company is not last long.

Your opnion looks worth as 12% in a day can not be said reasonable profit and as you said

we cannot expect this to stay long - and even I doubt that this can maintain well paying even in short term.

Right now i am unable to access this site - just hope this has'nt already gone.

the design is ok, not much to say about the site , what i dont like is all this different types of plans. Hourly up to 180 days...its to wide range for to feel it could be a good choise for me right now. Either they should keep to short games or longer term. Not mix it.