Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cofinance - cofinance.bz

monhyip.net

468x60.gif

Start 22.01.14 [ SSL ][ AntiDDOS ][ Exclusive Script ][ Exclusive Design ]   

Legend:

Capital One Finance Company is engaged in the investment business since 2005. We invest the funds of private and corporate investors into Forex currency market and into security market (stocks). Our company accepts the funds of its clients in confidential management. The experts from Capital One Finance invest the transferred money on the basis of their knowledge and experience and on priority tasks of our Company: to provide the clients with high stable income and, however, to protect their funds from any risks. Therefore, thanks to the model of confidential managements, our clients are both protected from the loss of funds due to some mistakes because of lack of experience and they can also spend saved time at their own convenience.

Payment System:

PerfectMoney

Payeer

Egopay

QIWI

Plans project:

Percent:

1% daily for 15 days

1.5% daily for 30 days

2% per day at 60 days

3% daily for 120 days

Min-max spend:

10$-10000$

Referral system:

6% - from deposit

Language versions:

English

Russian

Script:

Exclusive Script

Server:

ASN:France AS16276 OVH OVH Systems (registered Feb 15, 2001)

IP Location:France - Nord-pas-de-calais - Roubaix - Ovh Systems

Whois:

Name Server:                NS1.COFINANCE.BZ

Name Server:                NS2.COFINANCE.BZ

Name Server:                NS3.COFINANCE.BZ

Name Server:                NS4.COFINANCE.BZ

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

My deposit:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     01/30/2014 14:57

Batch:    47283309

To:       U3393686

Amount:   -201.00

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U3393686. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 27, monhyip.net.

Capital One Finance has been online for eight days, but today this program added five RCB monitors to their ratings, current status of this mid term program is paying, the Website of COFinance is available in both versions of Russian and English, and the design is attractive too.

Ratings page is not updated with monitors yet, but this mid term program has current status updated to paying on monitors for one day now, last paid on 31st January, as per the latest payment proofs of today available on forums, I think CO Finance will stay active for long enough.

Capital One Finance has been listed on GS monitor interesting hyip programs list, at the top place purchased for $179, and it's status is updated to paying on the five RCB monitors listing this program for a couple of days, so far, I think this program will be surely successful for the first round with the fifteen days plan.

well there are lot of popular hyip monitors invested in this program. 8 paying status are displayed by monitors. I see that this site is going good and paying from last 3 days. I see that site could pay for long time because in description admin has mentioned that they are trading from 2005 which seems they really have a team of experts.