Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

@Cahcuncun: Well it said like that as long as we can make profit with it then we don't have to worry, but you are right also said that there are rules for bonus, sometimes brokers are offering nonsense rules to you, but most rules are normal especially in reputable broker..

Of course, we must pay attention with rules of bonus. We also can use bonus to hone our trading skills, get more trading experience. And surely, we can test  real server in a broker.

• 2 weeks later...

My advice is very simple. Lets all focus on building and making our trading account big enough to become a good and stable trading account. Even if its just a bonus funds its can really help a lot to a newbies and starter like us. I do started in forex with just bonus funds and I achieve a lot of good earnings right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I also picked up some bonus (forgot its name) when registering Hotforex live account. There is some special conditions for its releas, but I don't focused on getting that money, it is enough that it serves some trading purpose for me.

Some people could use that bonus effectively, as for me who has some nice equity in my arseonal then bonus is actually don't have much need, but overall according to me newbie is the right person to get a bonus from brokers.

i dont think its a requirement for a broker to offer bonuses but its a culture now and all brokers offer bonuses even the broker im trading with hotforex. 

We can trade with bonus when trading. Bonus must be used wisely here. We must keep discipline to make us be able to feel bonus advantages in forex. But in forex, alhtough we do not get bonus, we still be able to trade here. We just have to understand market, make deposit with amount as we have then maximize it.

• 1 month later...

I don't think that there will be a trader, that does not want to get bonus from his/her broker. These bonuses will help the trader to maintain his/her capital. Also it helps the trader in working for a long time. Since the capital is increased the trader can also trade for a longer time.

There are some, but if you compared them with the others then they are just minority. Also for someone who already have a lot of money in their account i think bonus from the broker become something small for them that they don't even need, also that kind of trader more focusing theirselves into trading than getting a bonus.

Some people could use that bonus effectively, as for me who has some nice equity in my arseonal then bonus is actually don't have much need, but overall according to me newbie is the right person to get a bonus from brokers.

I don't need a bonus from a broker, what I need is a decent broker can help me make profit and never cheat me. But if they have an extra bonus, it's good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trading with the use of bonuses that can withstand a margin call or counted at the time of calculation of the margin call and stop loss very helpful trader. Trader in TenkoFx now have the opportunity to acquire a 15% deposit bonus. This bonus money does serve as additional margin against Margin Call and Stop Out trigger.

I don't need it anymore, but for beginner i think this is a good idea to get bonus, because with that they could reduce the risk that they should bear. Bonus from broker could be various for how we want to use it. Some want to use it for experiment while the others for earn more .

Believe me this is something I never heard previously as most people seek for biggest bonus to help them with their capital and I think you are wrong as it’s not bad to expect getting bonus after all in Forex the more support we have the higher chance of success we are going to be in.

I am working with OctaFX broker, it treats me very well but remember this is not something that we should be too excited as it is necessary for them to treat us well because we are the investors but I would definitely not want to be rude and prefer appreciating them as they give me the highest bonus up to 50% so that’s the real win/win situation for me.

Believe me this is something I never heard previously as most people seek for biggest bonus to help them with their capital and I think you are wrong as it’s not bad to expect getting bonus after all in Forex the more support we have the higher chance of success we are going to be in.

That is depend on everyone's choice, bonus for some people could be good while other others just another hindrance. In here i am talking bonus such that implemented by IFX, where it is only act as protection for your floating position when you open a position later, also why do i need to post there to get more bonus? just trade and i get profit it is simpler and i don't have to spend more time.

I think, although we trade without bonus, we still can trade here. But if broker provide it, there is no wrong if we maximize this bonus as well as possible. But we must keep discipline to make bonus can be more maximal.

That is actually an option so it is up to you and i agree with you but not all prefer bonus and if you know that mostly broker that offer bonus usually does not have good or strict regulator that regulated them, and that is based on my own experience but again that is up to you to choose which is the best for you.

That is actually an option so it is up to you and i agree with you but not all prefer bonus and if you know that mostly broker that offer bonus usually does not have good or strict regulator that regulated them, and that is based on my own experience but again that is up to you to choose which is the best for you.

We can try to maximize bonus from our broker if we want to get more convenience when trading.  For trading, i try to maximize deposit bonus from TenkoFx too. Atlhough it's not in high big amount, but we must try to maximize it when trading. So we will get more maximal result here.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

We can try to maximize bonus from our broker if we want to get more convenience when trading.  For trading, i try to maximize deposit bonus from TenkoFx too. Atlhough it's not in high big amount, but we must try to maximize it when trading. So we will get more maximal result here.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Aside from the broker's name that you said before, there are others that offer the same bonus for trading, usually this bonus just for holding your floating position, but talking about how much or do we need it or not then i think the answer is various for each traders.

Aside from the broker's name that you said before, there are others that offer the same bonus for trading, usually this bonus just for holding your floating position, but talking about how much or do we need it or not then i think the answer is various for each traders.

Bonus from a broker, really helpful if we can maximize that bonus as well as possible.We must be discipline especially when we get bonus which can be used as margin. Do not use high lot size for trading. Do not be greedy and keep on our rule.

dear if the broker gave us some bounce then we have get some advantages of that bounce because we can use theis bounce in the market and if we get profit then we can withdraw the profit totaly or we can use these bounce to make another trader to earn more money in the forex which is best for us that we can use bounce instead of our real money .

For newbie they should feel happy if a broker giving them bonus, it is a good chance to increase your purchase power. The same thing applied to other traders who are non newbie, even maybe this is quite small compared to their total earning per trading i think they will accept it without any problem.