Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

I really do need bonus funds. This is how I build my trading account when I was a newbies. And with bonus funds I can have stable account. I also invest using my own money. But its a good help to have bonus funds. I am sure that in two to three years from now I can luckily say that money is really good for me in forex trading. This is what I am hoping to achieve right now in here.

Since my broker does not giving something like bonus to traders for their posts, i think i don't need it. It could be better if there is a bonus but i wondering where is the money that broker get to paid their traders?. This is hard to know and maybe they are just playing with system if they offer bonus like that.

I think it is obvious that no one will ever say no to any free bonus no matter which broker it is but it is also sensible not to choose ones which are just for show off not for any benefit. I prefer trading with bonus which OctaFX broker provides of 8 USD no deposit bonus it is definitely not big but sometimes that is better than having a 100 or 200 USD bonus with so many restrictions or condition that even an expert will not be able to complete so with this 8 USD bonus we can make profits and withdraw it easily.

I still do need bonus funds. So far I do hope to mix my investments and the bonus funds to grow my trading account. I do love to see myself as a successful trader. I love trading and making good money in forex trading. I can buy things that I want to buy right now and I do hope to make some good income in here big time. That's why for me bonus funds is great.

Bonus fund from our posts or from our deposit? There are some brokers that only offers bonus from our deposit not posts. I would be glad to accept a broker that offers whether Bonus from deposit or posts in paid forum, but as long as that broker is really regulated then i don't have any problem with it.

The bonus is very helpful for traders. bonus given by the broker may increase the trade margin. however, as traders have to understand all the rules set out in bonuses. many bonuses provided by the broker. Now I'm trying to spread refund or rebate promotion automatically, FBS AUTO CUP and get New Iphone 6 for free from FBS

bonus is profitable and we can using bonus to added our margin. Bonus money in TenkoFx does serve as additional margin against Margin Call and Stop Out trigger. However, the bonus will be cancelled and all positions closed when the Balance (not Equity) falls below the total currently active bonus amount.

Each and everyone of us need a good bunos from our broker if our broker can give us this then I assure you that your equity will get lifted and chance for you to enter large some of trade with huge volume is there

We can use bonus to help us get more maximal result in forex. But sometimes, traders can not use bonus wisely. it will make bonus will be useless here. We should keep trading wisely, trade on our rule. Then, don't forget to read rules of bonus

• 2 weeks later...

It will be good if my broker have it, but in fact it does not have something like that and it is hard to find a forum that accept FXDD. But right now with my total equity i think that is already sufficient for me. I don't need that desperately since my profit is quite stable, but if that is exist i  will gladly accept it.

It will be good if my broker have it, but in fact it does not have something like that and it is hard to find a forum that accept FXDD. But right now with my total equity i think that is already sufficient for me. I don't need that desperately since my profit is quite stable, but if that is exist i  will gladly accept it.

Yes, we will be able to get free capital for trading in forex. We must try to maximize it as well as possible so we will be able to get more maximal result. I also get it from my broker, instaforex

The bonus is very helpful for traders. bonus given by the broker may increase the trade margin. however, as traders have to understand all the rules set out in bonuses. I did it also when using the 100% deposit bonus from FBS

For new traders i am sure this bonus will be so much helpful for them, i think expert does not get much effect from bonus, also for trader that already has 4 digit equity. New traders will appreciate this, so i think it should be keep exist just for the sake of traders who has equity less than 4 digits.

For new traders i am sure this bonus will be so much helpful for them, i think expert does not get much effect from bonus, also for trader that already has 4 digit equity. New traders will appreciate this, so i think it should be keep exist just for the sake of traders who has equity less than 4 digits.

Bonus will help us if we can maximize bonus as well as possible. As a trader must be able to use bonus and we must keep be discipline altough we trade with bonus from broker.

No matter how much we have invested or how much money we already have, it is a pleasure having bonus and it is even better to have a kind of bonus which can be useful for trading and can increase the weight. I always suggest using a known and popular company’s bonus, otherwise with scam brokers, it is useless due to not able to connect it with our trading.

I am a huge fan of OctaFX, as their 50% bonus on all deposit is not only the highest by any ECN brokerage company in Forex industry at present, but also it is extremely useful for the overall capital. It is great especially for newbies due to them not able to invest too much.

bonuses of the broker is very profitable for traders because of the bonus can add trading capital. like 30% deposit bonus from instaforex. With this bonus will be a very important advantage for traders and should be utilized with either a deposit bonus of instaforex

Well who does not like to get a bonus from a broker in which he is investing, brokers usually give credit and this acts as a promotion for a broker as well since a trader would be more attracted to a broker giving bonus rather than one not giving.

Everyone will like it but we also must try to maximize bonus as well as possible. Leverage from broker also must be maximized to get more maximal result. As a trader, we must know that leverage will help us to get more maximal result but we must know how to maximize leverage from broker. For trading, i use 1:500 from TenkoFx

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Well who does not like to get a bonus from a broker in which he is investing, brokers usually give credit and this acts as a promotion for a broker as well since a trader would be more attracted to a broker giving bonus rather than one not giving.

One thing that i always heard and experienced before, that sometimes your bonus will be limited with some ridiculous amount that you must spend, also that bonus credit must be spend not as something that we can trade(open a position), but this is as to hold your position longer.