Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

Each and everyone of us do need bonus from brokers as this really do help alot it increase our margine and place us in the right corner of success as such is what the forex trader need to succeed in short for me I have to say that bonus from broker help so much

• 5 weeks later...

No you are wrong not everyone need bonus, some of the glad with their starting point and you should know that not everyone who trade in forex has small capital when start. If you are another employee before, i am sure you have saving. This saving is bigger usually at around 4-5 digits and they spend it for the sake of start to trade by theirselves.

Yeah, we need support which can be in various forms, but bonus is one of the best ways and that’s why we often seek for bonuses, I am lucky that I get up to 50% bonus on deposit, it’s something that gives me extra license to do trading with freedom.

Bonus no deposit is good for trader because it also giving additional free margin and will help during trading,we can use bonus to withstand price movement and increasing possibility to obtained profit in trading, but indeed usually bonus that offered there are certain rules and as trader must understand

Yeah, I think everyone needs bonus or extra stuff, as that’s really how we can more freedom, but it’s important to know that bonus means nothing if it comes with wrong broker, so we need to make sure we have right broker and only then having bonus will mean anything. I find it incredibly useful with OctaFX broker since they are one of the best brokers at present with having won 14 awards in quickest time of 4 years plus they have epic 50% bonus on deposit which is trade able, so this is something which really makes them good and allows us to work with absolute ease and comfort, so that’s why I can always perform better under them.

@gaban: Of course by taking that we will have more benefits compared to other traders who do not have a bonus. I see this is a good start for anyone because of the more capital they can spend for trading but in the end it is a trader's skill and experience which will decide the outcome of each single trader that trader execute. Will it be profit or loss all depend on trader's skill and experience.

Hello Dear,

According to you, are very necessary deposit bonuses by a trader?

What kind of bonuses you choose

I myself chose 20% cash deposit bonus from TenkoFx because of several factors

No unrealistically strict conditions, just trade and nothing more!

- Extra cash deposit is counted into the balance during Margin Call and Stop Out calculation!

- In case the amount of a client’s own funds becomes less than the bonus size – bonus will not be cancelled!

Have traded with Tenkofx but when i tried the cash deposit bonus it was cancelled with bonus.

Of course there are people who are very successful in forex trading. To be successful in forex requires a great approach and a good preparation. Patience is the key in this field. Also you should be able to understand each and every aspect of trading before you invest your money.

Understand and able to implement it, understand doesn't enough if you cannot implemented in the right way. Well back to the bonus, i think bonus is still bonus with some limitations but if you are long term oriented traders this way could help you make much more money and not in short term but in longer term.

In my view bonus also can useful for trader, and usually broker also offer bonus deposit and no deposit bonus like as on forexmart also offer bonus although there are certain rules to eligible withdraw profit bonus but this also attract many trader to trying platform broker and start trading with bonus

I think all brokers would do the same, for example when you post in forums and then you will get some bonus which you can withdraw to your account, and after that you can trade it, the result of that trading is your own profit. By doing this a broker want to motivate their client to trade more and later invest by use their own money.

• 2 months later...

why not if you receive bonus then its mean you have large amount of investment in your account for trading so got a big chance to earn huge profit if your investment is good then you can earn nice profit form the forex work.bouns is the welcome amount for us when ever we make investment in the trading account. 

I think as trader they can using bonus from broker, this is useful to making strong account and useful to long term trade if these bonus is deposit bonus, and if bonus as no deposit bonus they can start learn trading with free of risk, and if they can fulfilled rules they can making real cash money from bonus

• 3 weeks later...

I think as trader they can using bonus from broker, this is useful to making strong account and useful to long term trade if these bonus is deposit bonus, and if bonus as no deposit bonus they can start learn trading with free of risk, and if they can fulfilled rules they can making real cash money from bonus

deposit bonus that is given by the broker is a bonus that should be utilized as much as possible, because this is our chance to be able to trade for free, so we have to be fast in controlling ourselves to always keep discipline us, so we could easily manage finances properly

Every broker gives some kind of bonus. Bonus can increase your deposit so that you can trade higher volume or number of trades. But the bonus must be useable. I am using 101% tradable margin regulated deposit bonus from my broker FreshForex which doubled my deposit in a negative account protection mode so that I can trade higher with their excellent trading conditions & assorted services!

Every broker gives some kind of bonus. Bonus can increase your deposit so that you can trade higher volume or number of trades. But the bonus must be useable. I am using 101% tradable margin regulated deposit bonus from my broker which doubled my deposit in a negative account protection mode so that I can trade higher with their excellent trading conditions & assorted services!

bonus we can use to get to try trading with real money account, especially a novice trader can easily to be able to do and try to manage the capital that is given broker as well as possible, because to survive in the trading should be able to manage it well, with the bonus also able to see how far we can manage his trading, so they can know our mistakes and shortcomings in running trading, so we can easily fix it with the best possible

Of course, trader need a bonus from broker. Bonus provided by FBS  to its clients:

I think 30% is nothing compared to what other brokers are giving. That FBS gives a 30% bonus doesn't necessarily guarantee success in forex trading. I know of brokers who give as high as 101% bonus on each deposit, I think that's what people need! bonus with value attached

I think 30% is nothing compared to what other brokers are giving. That gives a 30% bonus doesn't necessarily guarantee success in forex trading. I know of brokers who give as high as 101% bonus on each deposit, I think that's what people need! bonus with value attached

Therefore we should be able to choose a broker that can make it easier to run the trading properly, because with their bonuses and promotions in broker we can feel the comfort and ease in performing his trading.

Therefore we should be able to choose a broker that can make it easier to run the trading properly, because with their bonuses and promotions in broker we can feel the comfort and ease in performing his trading.

For learning purposes using bonus is useful indeed, and this is also help trader to learn trading with free of risk, but might not all trader will like using bonus no deposit and they might already as profesional trader which already manage huge money and might work for company, but retail trader usually like using bonus no deposit

I love bonuses, as it’s how I can work with extra freedom and it gives me more chance to make money. But, it’s obviously it must be from correct broker that truly cares and is reliable also. I have such deadly combination at TradeWiseFX, as they truly standout with their 50% Deposit Bonus. I feel absolutely awesome with it and make trading ever so nice for me!

Bonus from broker indeed as one great opportunity as extra margin although there are certain rules, and will better also as trader reading rules regarding bonus so they can using bonus for trading purposes and obey rules to safe bonus and not canceled because violating rules

true because bonuses can make our profit could even survive or succeed by using a bonus as well, all of it depends on us who can manage it, for that we should be able to maximize the capability and our efforts as best as possible to be able to master and understand the workings of trading well and right

true because bonuses can make our profit could even survive or succeed by using a bonus as well, all of it depends on us who can manage it, for that we should be able to maximize the capability and our efforts as best as possible to be able to master and understand the workings of trading well and right

We can using bonus for trading purposes if we having intention to claim bonus and we just need follow instruction, and usually if all requirement already fulfilled hence bonus will transfered on account trading and then we can using bonus for making better strategy and also we can take benefit because bonus also increasing opportunity