Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

Some brokers do that like converting bonus to real cash, but mostly will do that by your profit i mean you can use your bonus only for trading but it is only if you have your own capital, that bonus only to hold your position so if you are in loss you will only lose the bonus not your capital.

Yes I have bonus as my first requirement because this helps me making good profits and if there is no bonus it will be too much tension. I don’t like bonuses where there is 100 or 200 percent given because that bonus is not use able and whenever I get into trouble the bonus stays untroubled and the real balance goes to zero, so this means no benefit for me. I like bonus that I am getting currently with OctaFX broker, it is opposite to what I said above because this is a useable bonus and whenever I find myself in trouble I am able to use it till last penny, so in reality this is a type of bonus that becomes very much part of my actual investment.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, bonus from broker is profitable and if you can use it to its maximum your profit won't be so low and can you imagine that you make profit just by mostly or whole bonus? At the moment i don't need it but i want it, as long as my broke offers reasonable bonus and i know from where that bonus coming from.

Well i think need or not actually depend on trader's financial status, some of them really need it. I also right now or just changed my mind that i will accept it as long as that is not come from fishy source, maybe a bonus when i make a deposit is more make sense but it doesn't have to be so much like more than 10% of what invested for example?

• 2 months later...

Bonus of brokers is very important because with the bonus it will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, we must use the bonus properly. Today, many brokers who give a bonus so we need to utilize of bonus good

Bonus from broker is not necessary so it makes those bonuses are not important but i think it is also not something which is not important. Because bonus can help traders at least from investment perspective and by doing so we will get amount of money we need to invest and this is a good thing for new trader isn't it?

• 4 weeks later...

We can trade with bonus when trading. Bonus must be used wisely here. We must keep discipline to make us be able to feel bonus advantages in forex. But in forex, alhtough we do not get bonus, we still be able to trade here. We just have to understand market, make deposit with amount as we have then maximize it.

Prissila, I believe bonuses are important part of things and can make huge difference to how we trade, but I don’t get what’s the point of bonus you are mentioning, I mean by the conditions, as far I read it correctly we are unable to use it, therefore I see no point in using it since it won’t benefit us in any way at all. At the moment I am using OctaFX broker with their 50% bonus which is also use able, so that really makes me work nicely and allows me the freedom and it is also able for withdrawal after we complete certain required lot size, I believe this is the type of bonuses that we need and help us in improving.

• 3 weeks later...
When a trader gets a bonus, what will he or she do with it, that is the question. I like trading with bonus because there is nothing at stake. But it is more important and worthy for the trader to trade when he or she can be able to to use that bonus and not to try to trade when you don't have any knowledge. Bonus are really good for starting trading.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally need a bonus to start trading in forex market but now I have up to 1k dollar in my trading account with FreshForex and i got all this through writing the CFDs articles on their website.  it is where I get all my trading credit to be on the safe and good side

Many broker offer bonus even no deposit and deposit bonus , included forexmart also have bonus promotion for their client, this actrually useful for trader especially beginner if they want start trading in real account hence they can use bonus no deposit from broker, altyhhough usually has certain rules regarding bonus but if they can increasing profit from bonus, very possible making real money start from bonus

Yes especially for beginner, use bonus no deposit will attract for them because they can trade without spent money from own pocket, and they also can trying service plaftform on these broker, many broker offer bonus no deposit or deposit bonus, forexmart is included one broker that offer bonus no deposit

Yes especially for beginner, use bonus no deposit will attract for them because they can trade without spent money from own pocket, and they also can trying service plaftform on these broker, many broker offer bonus no deposit or deposit bonus, forexmart is included one broker that offer bonus no deposit

I agree with you , bonus is good for new comers of forex, they can get free capital from their broker even with out depositing any amount of money. just make sure that they request and send application for them to get free bonus from the broker.

I agree with you , bonus is good for new comers of forex, they can get free capital from their broker even with out depositing any amount of money. just make sure that they request and send application for them to get free bonus from the broker.

Many broker offfer bonus no deposit and deposit bonus, and trader can get bonus if already fulfilled requireent of rulers about bonus, many broker offer bonus no deposit and you also an try on forexmart I see this broker also offer bonus deposit and no deposit bonus,

For beginner it may useful for them since it will give them more income if they can do that well. But experienced traders usually don't need something like this, also as far as i know bonus from broker usually come with some hideous terms which make it harder to trade.

I need a bonus from brokers because this thing will help the newbie traders to start trading without their own investment. It is good for the traders to be able to take advantage of the bonus that the brokers are giving in other to be able to make profit from it. This thing will help them not to risk their own money. 

@levie But with one factor which must be fulfilled, that trader should know how to manage the risk. You can think forex bonus as a real bonus that will help you to keep your account alive. Also this worth mentioned that bonus from broker usually act as marketing product to newcomers.