Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoInvests | www.goinvests.com

Our professional traders are highly experienced in trading stocks and have developed a number of highly profitable funds management schemes that enable us to pay our customers a higher rate of interest. This program is an actual investment, in which all returns are generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is reinvested on your behalf, and it is your money that will bring you high returns. We have combined our skills, knowledge and talents acquired over many years, to bring a new and reliable investment opportunity to the online public. GoInvests emerged from years of careful planning and collaborative efforts to create a reliable long-term investment project - one that offers fabulous returns along with security and a quality professional approach. We do not make claims about yielding the highest available interest rates online, and this has never been our objective. From our perspective, stability, timely payments and flawless service are the key to success. Our professional expertise enables us to offer you secure returns on your investments.

GoGoPlan.jpg

liberty.jpg

Go Invest Here

i had a bad feeling about this site cause the script is not unique in fact i just see it from somewhere better wait and check some monitor before investing here because its very risky without some review

This is the best one out there! They are very good with business and they know what they are doing. I hope they last over a decade and more! I will post payment proofs soon!

• 2 weeks later...

This program was launched 27 days before and as per stats it has got very nice response from investors.

Started on: 01/23/2011

Running days: 27

Total Accounts: 60

Total Deposits: $39,632.13

Total withdrawn: $18,513.59

Even though roi is very high in different plans and looks dififcult to sustain but this is true that program has managed its paying status on monitors. Though i still doubt that admin may be playingsome trick to pay only monitors.

the site plans are attractive and 110% ROI for 1 day seem to be attractive but far too high which makes it difficult for the site to sustain for long

but the minimum investment is only $5 enabling small investor to test the site

and the site stats indicate the site is capable of running for one more month with paying status so its a good time to make few investments

Their secured connection is no longer persisted as well & the withdrawal will be handled by users clicking, will be sent manually within 24 hours...new features are added as AP accepted with great opportunity for us... I didn't find the monitors in paying status...they have just added it to their list... but we can see the site's working with 24 days ...